Perfect.

Zayn + Liam + Niall + Harry + Louis.

Zayn: Does A.M stand for 'After Malik?'

Liam: No. Hello, Zayn, A.M like in the morning After Midnight. Wow.

Niall: Wow. Liam's usually the dumb one. Zayn, you've out dumbed the dumbest man alive.

Harry: Dumb and dumber.

Liam: Good movie that.

Zayn: Well, I didn't know. I thought you were like being assholes.

Harry: You were the asshole of the group, remember?

Zayn: You love me though!

Harry: Unfortunately.

Louis: What did you think of perfect? Harry and I co wrote it.

Zayn: Yeah, I know. The fans are going mental on Twitter. Well, the Larries are.

Harry: Larries are my children.

Louis: Our children :)

Liam: Speaking of, congratulations on your girl, Tommo! ;)

Harry: OUR girl, Liam. Thank you.

Niall: It's a girl? Why wasn't I told?

Louis: Bri literally rang management and told them herself. I wasn't even informed. #byebyemanagement.

Harry: WE HAVEN'T TOLD YOU! Louis and I got a kitten today! We named him Stylinson. We've always wanted one and decided to get him before the baby because we won't have time to train him when we have our daughter.

Zayn: I miss my dogs :(

Liam: Sorry about that, Z. There's plenty of other dogs on land.

Zayn: I know, it's just not the point, ya know?

Niall: Yeah. My poor doggie hasn't seen me in almost a year.

Louis: You have a dog?

Niall: Yeah, well, it's mums but same thing.

Zayn: I just brought perfect on iTunes. It's definitely Larry as fuck.

Harry: Duh! 'But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms' it's about Louis always smoking in the room.

Louis: I crack a window! 'I might never be the hand you put your heart in. Or the arms that hold you any time you want them. But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment 'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time' this is about always having to either have fake girlfriends or be photographed with a chick.

Liam: I cried when listening to a few songs for the first time.

Niall: We all shed some tears.

Harry: 'And if you like going places we can't even pronounce. If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about..' That is just us. We drive until the early house of the morning and just have us time. We travel the world together. We make our dreams come true.

Louis: 'Baby, you're perfect'

Harry: 'Baby, you're perfect'.

Louis: We say it twice because it's like we're saying it to each other, ya know?

Liam: I really like it. Definitely a good choice for a single.

Niall: Yeah, the fans love it too!

Harry: So, Zayn, did you like it?

Zayn: Yeah, bro, it's perfect.