Rap Battle p/2

Niall + Harry + Louis + Liam.

I'm hurting not involving Zayn, really.

Niall: Yo, fuckers rap battle in 3
2
1,
(Someone start)

Harry: yo, uh, my name is Harry and I'm half of Larry you know one day the two of us will marry.

Niall: That was more of a rhyme but yeah, it was alright like

Niall: You know his back yeah the kid named Niall he's the one who always makes girls smile.

Liam: Dunno who these losers think they fucking are, Liam's here now and he'll kick some fucking ass.

Louis: Liam thought he was all fucking cool, thrown raps out like the kids in school, but King Louis' arrived now and that Liam dick isn't getting my crown.

Harry: King Louis here is mine, try to take his crown and I'll stab you with a knife.

Louis: That's my Queen!

Niall: Liam and I may just be peasants but I tell you fucking now when we're hotter than deserts.

Liam: peasants or presents? We'll soon fucking know, Niam's ship will make yours fucking blow.

Harry: Niam or Larry? There's no competition we've already won while you's have been bitchen.

Louis: The King and Queen will be talked to with respect if you disobey I'll break you're fucking neck.

Liam: It's no real secret Niam's taking over, Larry will soon be blowing with the clovers.

Niall: Clovers, Liam, really?

Liam: Like blowing in the wind? Haven't you heard that before?

Niall: no...

Harry: I SAID BURR, ITS COLD IN HERE, THERE MUST BE SOME CLOVERS IN THE ATMOSPHERE!

Liam: There will be some clovers in the atmosphere.

Louis: My cheerleader!ðß

Harry: My daddy!

Niall: Stop it pricks you're gonna make me sick

Liam: Don't make us come and chop off your dicks.

Harry: We're not scared of you, we'll get the guards to kick you where you pooðÂÂÂðÂÂÂðÂÂÂ

Louis: Oh my god, Harry! HahaðÂÂÂ

Niall: I've got nothing after that. Wow.

Louis: We won again but that ain't no surprise, we always win so where's our fucking prize?

Liam: Fuck off, Lewis.

Louis: Catch ya later, Lima.

Liam: Lewis and Hairy.

Louis: Lima and Neil.

Harry: I'm not hairy!

-