Just Hold On.

Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn & Louis.

Harry: Louis, baby, I'm so sorry I'm not there right now, I've booked the first flight I could get and I'm coming home to you. I knew I shouldn't have gone, I'm so sorry. I'll be home soon and we can grieve together... I love you, so much.

Louis: Don't stress, I told you to go. We all thought she had until Boxing Day... She was going so well, Haz, this isn't fair.

Harry: I know, my darling. It's not fair at all. She fought so long and we're all so proud of her for that.

Louis: Very proud indeed! Strongest woman I tell ya. We were called on Monday and told she was going downhill fast and to fly in as soon as possible to say goodbye.

Harry: Baby, why didn't you call me the second you got that phone call? I could've came with you, I could've said goodbye. You didn't have to do that without me.

Louis: it's okay. I know mum hated us seeing her like that and I didn't want to make her feel like she was leaving another person behind, you know?

Harry: Yeah, I understand. I've gotta switch to airplane mode but I'll be there very soon, I love you so much. x

Louis: Have a safe flight, I love you.

-

Niall: Louis if you need anything at all let me know! I can jump on the next plane and be there. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Your mum was wonderful, she'll have a safe and happy spot in heaven. Love you mate.

Louis: Thanks, Nialler, I'll keep that in mind, mate.

Niall: Family once, family always.

Louis: Forever. Love ya, brother.

-

Liam: Louis, brother, I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your wonderful mother. A beautiful soul she was and is! Always here if you need anything at all. Sending my love.

Louis: Thanks, Bro!

Liam: No worries, mate. She's always been so proud of you and that won't ever stop.

Louis: I know, always looking out for me no matter where either of us are.

Liam: Exactly, my brother. I love ya, mate. Looking forward to your performance on X-Factor!

Louis: Yeah, hopefully see you there. Love ya too!

-

Zayn: I'm so sorry to hear the terrible news, Lou. No fight between the two of us will ever stop me from caring about you and your family. Praying for you all. Stay strong, bro. Love always. Z.

Louis: Means a lot. Thanks, mate. Big love.

Zayn: you did her proud!

Louis: That's all I ever wanted to do...

-

Rest In Peace, Johannah.

I still can't let it sink in that Jay is really gone. It seems so unreal. A wonderful woman who has left a wonderful impact on the world.

Love and prayers to the Tomlinson/Deakin family at the very terrible time. xx

(This was written with all respect. No hate, guys)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️