Chapter 6

The guys walk away but Sal is still standing there looking at me.

"Sorry I didn't say anything." he says as he walks towards me.

"Oh no, it's alright." I giggle.

He moves closer and whispers into my ear "I just didn't want to call you beautiful in front of the guys."

I feel my cheeks burning. "Aww Sal, you're making me blush."

He smiles and hands me a bit of folded paper then walks off to join the others.

When me, mum and dad get back to the hotel, we say goodnight to each other and go to bed.

I open the bit of paper to find his phone number written on it. My heart skips a beat. Should I text him or not?

Excitedly, I grab my phone, add the number to my contacts and text him.

"Hey, it's the girl you met tonight. My name's Siobhan by the way."

About 5 minutes later he replies "Hey beautiful, I haven't stopped thinking about you since the show."

Smiling to myself I text back "Aww you're too cute, the show was amazing by the way."

"Thanks. How long are you here for?"

"I go home in 2 days."

"Ahh that's a shame, we need to meet up again soon."

"I'm not doing anything tomorrow if you want to."

"Yeah sure, I know this restaurant not far from here. Pick you up at 6?"

"Alright, I'm staying at the Mandalay Bay hotel."