Chapter 20

~ 2 months later ~

It's the day of the wedding.

The bridesmaids and Sophie are round my house at 8am getting their hair and makeup done with me.

There's a knock at the door. I answer to a man standing there with a box.

"These are your flowers."

I thank him and take them inside to show the others. The bridesmaid flowers are a beautiful shade of lilac to match their dresses and my bouquet is baby pink.

"I feel really sick." I say as I go upstairs with the bridesmaids to put our dresses on.

"It's probably nerves." Sophie assures me.

I whisper into her ear "I think I might be pregnant."

"What?!"

"Can you tell the others that you're going to your house quickly because I've left my perfume at yours."

She runs out the door and is back in about 6 minutes.

I go into the bathroom and do the test. While it's working I go back into my room to see the bridesmaids in their dresses.

"Oh girls, you all look so beautiful." I cry a little.

I put on my dress.

When I walk downstairs my mum, dad, nan and bridesmaids begin to cry.

Before we leave, I say that I'm going to put some more perfume on and go upstairs to check the test.

We hear a beep and look out the window. There's a limo. We all climb in and after half an hour we arrive at a beautiful castle.

As soon as we get out, the photographer takes photos of us.

We go into the castle and wait to walk down the aisle.

Sal's nieces walk down the aisle first as flower girls followed by the bridesmaids then me, arm in arm with dad.