Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 1

Hey guys! So Im Emily and this is my first 'book' that I have published on Wattpad:) so here I go! I hope yall like it!
----------------------------------------------

It was a gorgeous morning in Kohana. (Yes, I have changed the name of the village^~^) The sky was a beautiful red and orange like a soft, fluffy blanket. Hinata sat up in her bed on the floor and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and stood up. She grabbed her blankets and folded her things up. She got dressed into her baggy clothes and went into her kitchen to have some breakfast.

Hinata was out in the village until a puff of smoke appeared in front of her. It was an Anbu. "Good morning Lady Hinata. Hokage-sama has summoned you to her office immediately." The Anbu said as he puffed away again. Hinata obeyed the Anbu's orders and made her way to Tsunade's office.

Hinata gently knocked on Lady Tsunade's office door. "Come in Hinata" Tsunade said. Hinata slowly opened the door and walked up to Tsunade's desk and bowed. "G-good morning H-H-Hokage-s-sama." Hinata said as she bowed. "Good morning Hinata!" Tsunade said. "Hinata I have a mission for you." Tsunade started. Hinata stood there politely. "You are to escort a man named Yatsuki and escort him to the Village of the Wind. He will be waiting for you at the gates." Hinata was concerned how long she'd be gone. "H-H-Hokage-s-sama, may I a-ask how l-long I'm going t-to be gone?" Hinata said with her head down "Please Hinata, call me Lady Tsunade at the least." Tunade smiled. "You should be gone for around 4-5 days. Now, Hinata I will give you 15 mins to pack your things and be at the gates" "t-thank you L-L-Lady T-Tsunade." Hinata said as she bowed again and walked out of her office.
Time Skip
Hinata was walking up to the gate. She saw Yatsuki and smiled politely. He smiled back. They greeted eachother and started their journey to the Village of the Wind.
Time Skip
"M-mr.Y-Y-Yatsuki, I-i-i think w-we should s-set up camp h-h-here. I-it's getting a l-l-l-little l-late." Hinata stuttered. "Yes, Lady Hinata, I agree." Hinata and Yatsuki set up their own tents and said their good nights and went to sleep.

HINATA'S DREAM BEGINS
"I do." Said Naruto as Hinata and Naruto were on a white platform with an arch over top of their heads. There was beautiful lavender flowers draping over the arch. "Now do you, Hinata Hyuga take Naruto Uzumaki as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." Hinata said smiling as tears were welling up in her eyes. "You may now kiss the bride!" The man said stepping back for their kiss. Naruto lifted up Hinata's Vail and kissed her. Everyone in the audience stood up and clapped and smiled. Then Naruto and Hinata walked off the isle into the sunset.
HINATA'S DREAM ENDS
"Naruto-kun" Hinata whispered. Hinata awoke from her dream. Her cheeks were a shade of pink from her dream she just had. She wished she hadn't awaken from her dream. "Oh Naruto-kun." Hinata whispered as she walked out of the tent. Yatsuki was sitting and he said "Morning Hinata! Would you like some breakfast?" Hinata nodded and sat beside Yatsuki and ate. When Hinata and Yatsuki finished eating, they packed up their tents and continued their long walk for 1 more day until they arrived at the Village of the Wind.

----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for this slow chapter. I hope you guys like it so far! I will try to update as fast as I can. Please give me some feedback so I can improve!