Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 8

----------------------------------------------
Warning: Very mild smut
----------------------------------------------
4 years later
///Naruto's POV\\\
I woke up this morning with Hinata by my side.

She was sleeping so gracefully. Her sleeping face is so adorable.

I leaned close to her face and kissed her on the cheek "morning Hinata-chan." I blushed slightly.

Hinata slowly opened her eyes and smiled "good morning Naruto-kun" she said to me and blushed.

I leaned close to her face and pressed my lips against hers ever so softly. She kissed me back and I grabbed the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. With my other hand I lifted up her shirt and felt her soft, slim body.

I moved over top of her and hovered over to to look at her gorgeous body. She blushed and looked to the right only to reveal her neck. I only took that as an opportunity. I placed my lips on her neck and found her soft spot she moaned slightly as I kept hitting her soft spot. I left a few bruises on her neck.

Hinata ran her fingers through my hair as I kept kissing her neck. I brought my hands up her shirt and grabbed her sides. She moaned slightly with pleasure. She was trying to keep quiet. My hands slowly crept closer to her chest area. Then she stopped and looked into my eyes. "N-naruto-kun" she paused "w-we can't do this, remember. When we get married."  Hinata blushed. "Oh, uhm. Right. Sorry Hinata-chan y-your just so tempting." I blushed greatly.

I kissed her on the forehead and got off the bed "let's make some breakfast!" I said as I walked out into the kitchen with no shirt on, just my pyjama pants.

Hinata walked out of the bedroom with her hair all messy and adorable and she came over to me and hugged my neck. "What're we going to make for breakfast Naruto-kun?" She looked up at me with cute eyes "I don't know Hinata-chan. Hmm." I said as I grabbed a hold of my chin to think.

"Oh I know!" Hinata said as she ran to the pantry and pulled out some ramen. "I know this is what you like!" She said as she grabbed a pot to start boiling the water. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her small figure "are you sure you want ramen for breakfast Hinata-chan?" I said as I rested my head on her neck and kissed her jawline. Looking at the marks I left on her neck earlier.  She replied back "sure! It's totally fine with me"

She stopped preparing the noodles "what is it Hinata-chan? Is there something on your mind?" I said to Hinata. "Well I was invited to a girls day out with Ino and Sakura. Is that ok?" Hinata said turning around to face me. "Oh yeah, totally! It's perfect because Kiba and I were going to hang out today too. What a coincidence!"

We both agreed and we had our breakfast got dressed and I drove Hinata to Ino's house and I drove to Kiba's.

I parked on Kiba's driveway and tried to open his front door "locked." I mumbled to myself. I walked around into his backyard and opened his back door "KIBA, ITS AN EMERGENCY!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!" I said as I ran through his house to burst open his bedroom door.

He was still sleeping so I ripped the covers off him and shook him awake. "What the hell man??" Kiba said to me.

"I really need your help." "What is is?" Kiba said as he sat up. And rubbed his eyes.

"I need you to help me pick out a ring for Hinata-chan." I said seriously to Kiba. "WOW REALLY!!! I'd totally help you!!!" I jumped up and put my fist in the air "ok then let's go!!"

~Time Skip~

We were in the jewelry store and there was jewels and price tags everywhere... I looked through the glass of the store. "Hey! What about this one Naruto!" Kiba said. I walked towards Kiba "hmm I don't think Hinata would like this one." I said as I awkwardly as I walked away and looked for the perfect one.

I looked and walked straight to a glass case that had the most perfect ring that would fit and look amazing on my ladies left hand. I leaned over onto the glass case in awe. "Kiba, Kiba, Kiba." I called until he came over "this is the one" Kiba looked at the ring in the glass case "wow. Look at that diamond! It's perfect! Hinata will love that. There is no doubt about it" I asked for one of the workers to see if I could see the ring.

The woman opened the glass case and grabbed the ring out of the holder and placed it in my hand. I looked closely at the ring. It was prefect. Absolutely perfect.

I whispered to myself  "this is the one. I will place this ring on my babies left hand as we announce our vows." I looked at the price tag that was attached to the ring. The ring was 137949 yen ($1 499 Canadian dollars) I didn't really care about the price of the ring. It will be perfect for Hinata-chan. "Oh! And I would like one more request before I buy this ring, I was wondering if I could get a message engraved on the inside of the ring?" The woman nodded her head and got Naruto's message and brought the ring to the back of the store. She said that it would be a few hours before the ring was done getting engraved.

       Meanwhile:
///Hinata's POV\\\
I walked into Ino's door as she opened it. Sakura was already there, they greeted me.

We all went into Ino's living room and we sat down and talked about many things and we had some ice cream and popcorn and we just had a blast. Then Ino started talking about Naruto and I. She asked me "Hinata, have you and Naruto DONE IT yet?" Ino emphasized the 'done it' piece. I blushed a great shade of pink. "N-n-no Ino w-we haven't.." Sakura commented "oh cmon Hinata!! You and Naruto haven't done it yet! You've been together for 4 years now!" I blushed even more "w-we both decided that w-we would d-d-do it when we would get married." Sakura and Ino 'awed'. I was pretty uncomfortable talking about this subject.

We all got up and went into Ino's kitchen to find something to eat. We ended up making dumplings with a special sauce I had made. Damn they were good. The time went by so fast. It was already 4:30pm. It was about time to get home and cook dinner for Naruto and I.

I decided to call our girls day short and I left Ino's house to get home to Naruto. When I got home Naruto wasn't home. He must still be out with Kiba! I wonder what they're doing. I just started to make dinner because I assumed that he would be home in time for dinner.

By the time dinner was almost being set in the table Naruto came in and he rushed into our bedroom (to hide the ring). Naruto came into the kitchen and I walked to him and gave him a hug "time for dinner Naruto-kun" I smiled and I let him go and set our dish on the table. I grabbed us some cutlery and water and we sat down and had our meal.

We both finished our meals and we cleared the table and we went into our bedroom. I grabbed my pyjamas and changed in our spare bedroom. I came back and Naruto was already in bed. I got in bed beside him and he pulled me close and whispered "I love you" I blushed and said it back. He kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep in each others arms.
----------------------------------------------
Okay! There you guys go! Another chapter posted. I am actually really liking how I am making this fanfic... I love NaruHina. They are so adorable! Thank you guys for getting this story 550+ reads!