Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 9

///Naruto's POV\\\
It's been a long, long 2 weeks since I bought Hinata's ring. I've been so eager to tell her but I want today to be the day where I 'pop the question'. Today we were going to go for a walk in the woods and I will then propose to her there where there is a gorgeous view of Kohana. (once again, I have changed the name of the village:) ) There is a beautiful stream beside where I'm proposing but it is perfect. At that time when I propose to her it will be dark and you can see all of the glistening lights of the village houses. I can't wait to see her reaction but I'm also very nervous.. I've only told Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Neji and his father about our marriage, even though Hinata's father didn't like me very much, he seemed to have warmed up to me a bit because he approved of our marriage! Hinata and I were making lunch, we were making BLT'S for lunch. BLT'S were my special meal to make for my love. "Hinata-chan!" I called for her to come into the kitchen, "the food's ready!!" I called out as I put our BLT'S on the kitchen table. She walked through the door and sat down across from me. She was just gorgeous. She is my one and only. I will never get enough of her. We both ate our lunch and hung out together for the rest of the day.

It was time to get on schedule to propose to my lady. I had told her that we were going somewhere secret and she agreed to come. The sun was just setting and the stars were starting to shine through the pinkish-redish sky. I told her that it was about time to go so we both walked out of my house and I was gonna to take her to the beautiful view of Kohana. She had no idea where we were going.

We were just crossing a street until Hinata tripped over her heels and fell onto the concrete. There was a drunk man driving recklessly on the road.... (Yes, there are vehicles in this story^~^) there was only one thing that happened and it all happened so fast. My heart stopped as I watched Hinata get hit with the car.

I ran towards my Hinata that was on the ground when it was too late. The drunk man hit her with a hard force causing Hinata to be thrown back many feet. I ran to her body, not caring about the damn car and held her in my arms. She felt limp and didn't have any signs of life. Tears were trickling down my face and onto her clothing. I bent over her body to listen and feel for her breath. I waited and waited until I felt her breath on my ear. I immediately broke down in tears, I was so thankful that she was even alive. My vision was blurry due to the tears. I caressed her soft cheeks with the back of my hand. Her face was bloody and scratched. It just broke my heart.

"HELP!" I screamed multiple times until some people came to me and I demanded them to call the ambulance. They started calling 911 and I could hear the sirens from the distance. My Hinata just got hit my a damn car! Who the hell does this man think he is. I gently placed Hinata on the ground and stormed my way to the car. There was a big dent on the front where Hinata was hit. The man had a wound on his forehead due to hitting his head on the steering wheel because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt. As I walked up to his door and opened it I could smell the alcohol lingering from his car.

///Warning: Coarse language\\\
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled at the extremely intoxicated man. He said nothing. "Do you realize that you just hit MY girl with your fucking car! How stupid are you? Driving while being drunk is illegal you fucking prick!!" I said as I threw the man out of his car and onto the cold pavement. Tears were still falling down my cheeks. I wanted to beat his ass until he dies. I bent down, grabbed his shirt and held my hand in a fist. "You are going to fucking pay for this. " I was nearly about to punch him until I heard Hinata's voice. The voice of velvet.

I turned my head away from the man and looked at Hinata, I saw her move so threw the man back on the pavement and ran to her. She was laying there with a few blood patches on herself here and there. "N-naruto-kun, d-don't hurt that man." She said to me in a hoarse voice. "Hinata-chan? Do you realize that that drunk ass ran you over? He could've fucking killed you!" I replied back "yes Naruto-kun but violence doesn't need to be brought-" Hinata was cut off with her gasping as the man walked over and kicked me to the ground. He squished my head against the pavement with his foot. "I will fucking murder you." I mumbled quietly. The man was screaming at me and spitting on me. While that was happening, I looked at Hinata which she was looking at me. She had tears rolling down her face, I hate to see her in pain. She's hurt and in a critical condition. She doesn't look too well at all. The sirens got louder until I could see the ambulance stop beside the scene and some of the men rushed to the intoxicated man and pulled him away from me. A few seconds later some other men came with a stretcher for my poor Hinata. They lifted her on it and loaded her up into the ambulance. A man pulled me off the ground and started asking me questions but I didn't listen. "Take me to my girlfriend." I said to one of the medics. The medic nodded his head and brought me into the back of the ambulance.

I sat beside Hinata and held her hand. It was so cold. One of the medics connected an IV to her arm. I reached into my pocket and held the ring tightly in one of my hands while grasping onto her hand with my other hand. "I'm so sorry Hinata." I said as I bowed my head down. "I should've never taken you out today. None of this would've happened to you. If that guy would've hit you harder, you wouldn't be here." Tears were falling onto my jeans while I was talking to Hinata. I let my hair fall in front of my face to hide my tears. The medic then turned his attention to me and patched up my forehead and my back. I'm so fucking stupid. This is all my fault. Hinata wouldn't be in an ambulance being rushed to the hospital. I'm such a fuck up.
--------------------------------------
Wooo!! Plot twist>:) ok I'm so sorry that I haven't posted since 2015... I've been SSSOOO busy with hw, yalls don't even know!! But OMFG YALLS HAVE GOTTEN THIS FF TO 1.41K THANK YALLS SO MUCH. I THOUGHT I WAS FAILING AT THIS FANFIC LOL GUESS NOT??? Ily all:) I WILL TRY TO POST AS OFTEN AS I CAN.