Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 2

Hey guys! So far I've had an AMAZING summer!! I hope you guys have too! And if yalls could, maybe tell your friends about my Wattpad book:) I am not very popular so I need some people to read my fanfic:) it's really fun to write and I hope it's fun for you to read as it is for me to write. Ok here we go! Also all right go to the creator of Naruto!!!
----------------------------------------------

Hinata and Yatsuki were walking through the gates of the Village of the Wind and Yatsuki turned around to Hinata and said "thank you very, very much Hinata! I really enjoyed our trip and I thank you for keeping me safe" Yatsuki smiled "y-y-you're very w-welcome m-mr.yatsuki. I-i-im glad you l-l-liked it" Hinata smiled and waved goodbye to Yatsuki. She turned around and walked out of the gates.

Hinata was walking and she saw the gates. In a way she was happy but also she was sad because everything seemed to remind her of Naruto how she loved him and he hasn't realized. Hinata sighed. She was getting closer and saw there was a training area. She thought to herself 'I am very weak and my father disowns me because of that. I have been working and training my hardest to gain my fathers trust and love but it never seems to work. I need to get my father to notice me.' She said to herself as she walked toward the training ground. No one was there so she liked that, she could train in peace and have no distractions.

Hinata was training and working really, really hard. She was using her byakugan at the time and she saw one chakra making its way to Hinata while she's training. "W-Whos t-there?" Hinata said stopping her training and taking a breath. "Hey Hinata-chan!! Sorry I snuck up on ya!" A man with blonde spiky hair (I said a man because they're 16 years old ahha). "N-n-naruto-kun? Why a-are you h-here?" Hinata said in confusion. "Well the thing is, I was watching you train and I... I was wondering if I could tag along and maybe teach you a few things to get stronger!!" Naruto said with his hands behind his head and in his usual enthusiastic tone. "U-um" Hinata blushed a light pigment of pink and twiddled her fingers. "Is that alright Hinata-chan?" Naruto said questioningly. "W-well I-i-i guess I-if you want.. I-im p-probably too w-w-weak for y-you to even t-t-train me...." Hinata said with her head down, looking at the dirt and moving her foot around in the dirt. "Oh Hinata-chan you have to stop doubting yourself like that! You have to be more confident in you abilities! You are very strong and capable!! Believe it!!" Naruto said smiling. Hinata brought her head up and looked at Naruto and she was blushing a pigment of red. "N-n-Naruto-k-k-Kun. T-that is the b-b-best t-thing a-anyone has s-said t-to me." Hinata was about to faint. That is the nicest thing anyone has said to her AND it came from Naruto, her one and only love.

Hinata and Naruto were having a blast training together! Hinata was already starting to stutter less with him around. She really loved Naruto, Naruto really boosts up her self-esteem. She felt loved and acknowledged around Naruto. Naruto was happy that Hinata let him train with her. He loved finding time to spend with Hinata although he doesn't do it a lot because Hinata is so nice and fun and cute. 'Wow Hinata is so cute and innocent' Naruto thought in his head 'what am I saying Naruto!!!' Naruto shook his head frantically. "N-Naruto-kun? Is there s-something wrong?" Hinata said looking at Naruto 'he's acting strange? He usually doesn't act like this' Hinata though "oh, uhh it's n-nothing" Naruto said scratching his head and blushing. 'great now I'm stuttering and blushing... What has gotten into me??' Naruto thought to himself. The sun was starting to go down so Hinata said, "n-Naruto-kun. I think w-we should go n-now, it's g-getting late." "Yeah, I'll walk ya home." Naruto said smiling.

Hinata and Naruto were walking up to the door of the Hyuga Compound. Hinata turned to Naruto "n-naruto-kun, thank you v-very much for t-training with me. I-i loved it! I-i h-had fun" Hinata smiled so innocently "your very welcome Hinata-chan! I loved it" Naruto smiled back. Hinata blushed and nodded, she opened their front door and looked back at Naruto, he was waving goodbye. Hinata smiled and waved back.

Naruto and Hinata were in their separate beds in their own houses. They both looked on their ceilings. Hinata was thinking about how much she loved Naruto. Naruto was thinking that...... He..... Might even...... Like Hinata! Naruto and Hinata closed their eyes and we've to sleep. As always, Hinata dreamed about Naruto and Hinata having their wedding. And for once in Naruto's life, he dreamed about Hinata!

----------------------------------------------
Oke well I hope you like this one!! And in just gonna say that I love Naruto and Hinata. Also making Hinata stutter all the time is very tedious!! Haha