Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 12

----------
///Hinata's POV\\\
Naruto's scent soothed me. I can not describe how much I love him.

I felt Naruto bring his arms from behind me to my chest. We were now spooning in the middle of the night.

His breath on my back almost made me burst out in tears. Why am I so emotional?

The fact that I have the best man in the world sleeping beside be, makes me so happy.

I held onto his hand tightly and fell back asleep till morning.

*Morning!*

The light of the sun shone through the curtains of our room. I noticed Naruto was still holding me close to him. I needed to savour the moment before he or I get up so I just lay there.

I never wanted to move. I just want to lay here, in bed with Naruto-kun.

I could hear the birds chirping outside. Peaceful. This is how I imagined our relationship to be, cute cuddling.

The blankets rustled and I felt a peck on my cheek. I cranked my head to look up at Naruto. His hair was pointing every which way. I giggled.

"What?" Naruto said to me. "Y-your hair." I giggled again reaching my arms up to his head and messing up his morning hair even more.

Naruto bent down past my arms and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync to eachother so nicely. His soft lips felt like pillows. I love him to the moon and back. Even father.

///Naruto's POV\\\

Our passionate kiss felt like it was never-ending. I longed for the feel of our lips together. I broke from the kiss to catch air. I saw the few scratches she had left over from the crash.

I traced my thumb gently over the scratches. "You're so beautiful." I said, looking down at Hinata. "I will never leave you." I said as I burrowed my head in the crook of Hinata-chan's neck.

"I guess we're stuck with eachother." Hinata replied while blushing.

Today is the day. I feel it, today is the day I propose to my one and only, my Hinata-chan. I start giggling for no reason.

"Naruto-kun? What's so funny?" She says looking down at me.

"N-nothing!" I say innocently as I bring my hands around her waist. To change the subject, I gave her one last peck on the lips and get up, walking out of the bedroom with only my underwear on. I could hear Hinata giggle as I walked out.

I start the stove and get some hashbrowns out along with some bacon and eggs. I feel Hinata bring her hands around my waist and hug me tight. I cherish the moment and stay there.

We stand there in silence until I interrupt and keep making breakfast. "Hianta-chan," I pause "yes, Naruto-kun?" She says to me. "Want to go on a date tonight?" I said as I cranked my head to where she was standing and gave a warm smile. "Yes! I would love to!" Hinata said back to me and blushed. Her cheeks were painted crimson red. Cute^~^

We ate breakfast, more like lunch... It was already 1:30pm. We cleaned up after ourselves and watched some tv to pass time.

2:30pm and we were getting ready for our date. I got into a black suit and slyly slipped the ring box into my pocket by my chest.

3:00pm and We were about to leave so I called Hinata to the front door. She turned around the corner with a beautiful dress that showed her body figure and was still a flowy dress.

I smiled and held out my arm to for Hinata to hold. She came beside me and we walked out of the house.

We finally entered this really high-end diner. There was chandeliers everywhere and tables with white cloths draped over them.

We walked up to the front desk "reservation for Uzumaki please!" I said with a happy tone in my voice. A waiter then escorted us to a table with napkin oragami and a beautiful middle piece for the table. I pulled a chair out for Hinata to sit in. Once she sat down, I made my way across the table and sat down as well.

"Naruto-kun! How did you pay for this?" Hinata said enjoying the view. I simply put my fingertip to my lips and shushed her.

We ordered our meal and waited for the gourmet dishes to come. While waiting, we talked and laughed. The way she tucks her lavender hair behind her ear was so cute. Everything about her was cute. Her smile, her blushing, everything.

She is mine.

The waiter brings us our dishes of food and we dig in without hesitation. He mm and awe by the succulent taste of the food brought to us.

The waiter then asked if we would like champagne. We nodded. The waiter bowed and went to get us some champagne.

"Naruto-kun you didn't really have to bring me to a place this special!" She said, leaning in towards me from across the table. "No worries!" If only Hinata knew what was coming up.

The waiter poured the champagne in our glasses and left to get out of our way. I started realizing what I was about to do. The ring box was still in my chest pocket. Holy. What if she says no? What if she says yes?

I get out of my seat and Hinata looks perplexed "Naruto-kun?" She questions. I rummage through my jacket and pull out a box. I get down on one knee and keep eye contact with Hinata the whole time. She raises her hands to her face and I could see the tears threatening to escape her lavender eyes.

"N-Naruto-k-kun." She stutters as she tries to hold back sobs.

"Hinata-chan, we've almost been together for 4 years. I think it's time we make a new step in our relationship." I pause and look around. People have turned their heads to look at us. Some people are smiling, some are holding their hands on their mouth. I bring my eyes back to Hinata and she was already sobbing. I feel tears building up in my eyes as well. I needed to keep cool.

"Hinata,

Will

You

Marry

Me?"

----------
Yoyoyo cliff hanger. Heheehe okay WHAT THE ACTUAL FFFFF YALLS HAVE BROUGHT THIS FF TO 3000 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Also I'm working on a new story that I really hope yalls will like;)