Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 13

----------

*SMUT WARNING*

///Hinata's POV\\\
Before I even knew it, tears were streaming down my face. Naruto was on one knee before me holding out a small black box that held the most beautiful ring in the world.

"Hinata-chan?" Naruto snapped me back to reality. "Y-yes Naruto-kun! Of course! Of course I'll marry you!" I said as I laughed and cried at the same time. My makeup was all runny and my nose was stuffy. I was a mess.

Naruto stood up and grabbed my waist, pulling me in close. My arms were on his neck and my hands were entangled in his hair and my head was buried in the crook of his neck.

Tears were coming out from both of us and people at the restaurant were clapping and whistling. I didn't even care about them, all that mattered is that Naruto-kun and I are officially engaged.

"H-Hinata-c-chan. I love you so much." Naruto said in between sobs. "Nothing c-can describe h-how much I love you Naruto-kun." I cried on his shoulder and I couldn't stop. The tears seemed to be never ending. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, the salty substance still escaping my eyes.

Naruto gently pulls me away from our embrace. "Hinata-chan, give me your left hand." He said to me through small sobs. I looked up at his eyes for a few seconds, the tears were being wiped away from his eyes by the cuffs of his tux.

I raised my left hand to Naruto and he grabbed mine in his. His other hand however, had the ring in it. This ring declares our love for eachother. The ring slips into my ring finger and I cry even more, if that's even possible.

I look down at my ring and sob. "N-Naruto-kun, I-it's gorgeous." My crying face was so ugly right now. I jump into another hug once again. Naruto spins me around in circles, puts me down gently, grabs my hand and says "let's go!"

He pulls me to the front desk, rummages in his pocket and slaps money on the table whilst yelling "keep the change!"

We hop into the car and Naruto pulls the nape of my neck and brings me into a kiss. I kiss back and grab his jawline. He grabs my hips and pulls me into the drivers seat so I sit on top of him. I pull my dress down to avoid any panty shots.

Naruto entangles his hand with my left one, playing with the ring with his fingers as we kiss passionately. Another salty tear trickles down my face and touches our lips while we kiss. Naruto stops and wipes the year away with his thumb. "We're together forever Hinata-chan." He then places me ever so gently back in the passenger seat and starts the car to drive home.

When we get inside the house, I throw my uncomfortable heeled shoes off my feet. Naruto throws the car keys on the ledge by the front door. He picks me up and sets me on his hips. My legs wrap around his body as he brings me to the room.

He places me gently down on the bed as tugs on the hem of my skirt. I nod and he pulls it off my body revealing my black bra and underwear. My face turns hot and I hide under the covers.

"Hinata-chan. There's no need to hide from me anymore." He says as he gets under the covers with me. I soon realize he already change out of his tux and is in his boxers.

Naruto pulls me in close to his chest and hugs me tight. I shut my eyes and smile into his chest. I look up from his chest and kiss him again and bring my left hand to his face, caressing his jaw.

He grabs onto my waist and pulls me on top of him. My hair; falling off my shoulders and covering his face. I laugh and push it behind my shoulders so it lays on my back.

I bend down and kiss Naruto's neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and exhales.

I suck on his neck, taking control as he moans. I've never made him moan before... Im taking 'dominance' over him. It made me smile against his neck. He's spent our time pleasuring me, it's my turn.

The pleasure continues as I place bruises on his neck and chest. "H-Hinata-c-chan. Nnaah~ I can't b-believe this." He stutters my name.

Knowing he's calling my name in pleasure, makes me laugh. He's being submissive under me.

I stop kissing his neck and move lower, and lower. Soon, I'm at his lower abdomen. Naruto grabs my wrist and looks into my eyes. "Hinata-chan, are you sure you're okay with this?" He looked at me with such care. "Yes, Naruto-kun. I'm ready, are you?" He gives me a nod so I slowly pull down his pants.

His boxers are thrown on the floor. I grab hold of his already hardened member. Naruto gasps but I keep going. I start pumping on his member, not really knowing what I'm doing but it seems like he likes it.. He was balling his fists on the sheets while moaning.

I kept doing what he seemed to like but I added something into it. Tongue... I slowly played with the tip with my tongue. He moaned and hitched his breath in pleasure.

This is the farthest I've gone with Naruto. I felt like I was going to cry.

"Hinata-chan, are you sure you're okay with this?" He looked up from the ceiling. Tears welled up in my eyes but I kept going.

I wrap my lips around his length and bob up and down. His moans got gradually louder. Naruto's hands move up to my head. His fingers tangle through my hair.

"H-Hinata-c-chan." He moans. "I-I'm c-close." He moans and shortens his breath. For the last seconds, I go hard and fast. He releases into my mouth. The creamy, white substance fills my mouth. It slides down my throat as I swallow it.

"Now it's my turn." Naruto gives me a hot smirk as he flips me around so I'm laying on the bed.

----------
Idek.... But yay! After 14 chapters, Naruto and Hinata finally got engaged! What do you think of Hinata 'taking control' for a bit?! Comment!