Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 15

~~~TIME SKIP~~~
2 MONTHS LATER
----------
///Hinata's POV\\\

"Here, Mrs. Hyuga, hold on tight!" The saleswoman says as she tightens my wedding dress with white, silky ribbon. This is the final fitting for my wedding dress!!

Ino and tenten were my bridesmaids, of course! They were sitting in chairs outside of the change room, waiting for me to walk out and show them the dress. The official wedding date is set in three days.

I walk out in a dress with beads all on the chest and a very simple, gorgeous lavender accent on the hip

I walk out in a dress with beads all on the chest and a very simple, gorgeous lavender accent on the hip. All I could see when I walked out of the change room, was Ino and Sakura with their hand held up to their mouths and their eyes wide open.

I walk over to them and stand on a small podium which was accompanied with a mirror in front of me. I gasped at the sight before me. The dress felt so snug to my body. The lavender accent fit perfectly. This is everything I thought my dress would look like.

I looked in the mirror and saw Ino and Sakura with tissues held to their eyes. They were holding hands crying. "H-Hinata you look s-stunning!" They both said to me.

One of the store owners brought me the vale I picked out before the fitting and placed it on my head. It had about a 5 foot trail behind me and the ends of the vale were glistening with beads like the ones on my chest.

Ino and Sakura stared in awe. I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying. This was the perfect outfit. Everything was perfect, the dress, the vale and the shoes I picked out.

I asked the lady beside me to get me my shoes so I could try them on with the dress and the vale

I asked the lady beside me to get me my shoes so I could try them on with the dress and the vale. She put them on the podium and held my hand to assist me to put them on. Once they were on I looked in the mirror. This is everything I hoped for.

Ino and Sakura ran from their seats to give me a hug. There were tears and sobs everywhere. Everyone stopped when the saleswoman came back and asked if everything I have picked out is what I want. I looked at myself one last time to make sure. "Yes, this is everything I want!" I said to the saleswoman. She nodded and took me back to the fitting room to take everything off. The dress was certainly hard to wiggle out of but, I managed.

Ino, Sakura and I walked out of the boutique with a wedding dress, lavender pumps and a vale. Oh, and don't forget the wide smiles.

Ino and Sakura also had their fitting today as well. Their bridesmaids dresses are lavender coloured with a cut up to the knees. The chest has beautiful, white beads on them which ties everything together.

We all walked out of the boutique with happiness and excitement. Since Naruto doesn't know we want our today for our last fitting, we all went our separate ways home. As I walked into the house, I rushed my dress into the spare bedroom of the house and hid it in the closet along with my vale. The shoes, I hid under the spare bed.

"Hi Hinata-chan!! I haven't seen you all day." Naruto says as he hugs me from behind and plants kisses on my neck. "Naruto-kun I missed you so much." I grab hold of his hands and we rock in place. "Are you hungry?" Naruto asks me. "N-no not really, I'm super tired. I had a long day today." I say as I yawn. "Okay Hinata-chan, let's go to bed."

Naruto and I strip down and crawl into bed. I was super tired but I couldn't sleep!! Our wedding is so soon, how am I even supposed to sleep? I can't possibly fall asleep knowing that our wedding is in three days.

Naruto and I talk for quite some time until he drifts to sleep. I lay there, wide awake. My hands play with Naruto's fingers. Naruto is a generally heavy sleeper so I can get away with that.

After about a half hour, I find my eyes becoming heavy. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. My dreams are filled with the wedding and excitement. I love Naruto-kun.

----------
So it's been forever since u updated this story and I truly apologize.. School is starting tomorrow so hopefully, I can find some time to update as soon as I can!! Also, comment! Ask me questions! Vote as well! It means a lot to me^~^