Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 3

Hey guys!! I would like yall to comment your Naruto ships:) I want to know everyone's differences. Also thank you guys so much for the votes and people reading my story:) im glad yalls could be on our NaruHina journey!
----------------------------------------------

The next morning Naruto woke up from a LONG night trying to sleep. Almost the whole night he was thinking about Hinata and her sweetness and her cute innocence and how overly pretty she is. He didn't know what's become of himself. All these emotions so quickly! Naruto was confused. 'Why am I like this??' Naruto said to himself as he was scratching his head and rubbing his tired eyes. 'well, well my young man. I know what's wrong with you.' The Kyuubi said to Naruto. 'What? What's wrong with me!' Naruto replied back. 'I personally think you have a crush on Hinata.' The Kyuubi said. 'Whaaat?? Crush, on Hinata? No, there's no way. There's gotta be something else.' Naruto said 'Nope. There's nothing else..' The Kyuubi said.
'Well I don't believe you.' Naruto said crossing his arms. 'Ok then. I'll just let you figure it out for yourself.' The Kyuubi said.

Naruto was walking around Konoha looking for a specific someone when he saw Hinata walking with Ino. He smiled and decided to approach them. "Hey Ino and Hinata-chan" Hinata blushed by Naruto saying' -chan' "mornin' Naruto!" Ino smiled "g-good morning n-Naruto-kun" Naruto blushed deeply. Ino was suspicious, she knows he never blushes around Hinata? Ino had to look at Naruto and Hinata's facial expressions and found out right away about what was happening here. And it sure wasn't an ordinary friendship.... "Well how's about we go to Ickiraku's for lunch?" Naruto said with his hands behind his head and breaking the silence. "T-that would b-be great n-Naruto-kun" Hinata replied instantly. "Yeah!! Sounds awesome" Ino smiled. They all turned around and walked to Ichiraku's.

It was about 3:00pm and Naruto was on his 9th bowl of ramen while the girls were still on their first. Naruto patted his stomach. "Gah... Wow.. I'm stuffed. What about you guys?" Naruto said turning his head to the girls (Hinata and Ino were sitting on the left side of him.)
"Ya. I'm f-full too." Hinata said still blushing ever since he approached her later this morning. "Same." Ino said slouching back into her chair. Hinata grabbed her money bag out of her oversized jacket pocket and put it on the table. Naruto grabbed her bag and put it in her hand, "oh! It's ok Hinata-chan. I will pay for you guys" Naruto said as he was grabbing his little frog out of his pocket. He opened it up and gave the amount of money of their meal. "Byee old man!" Naruto said as he lifted the drapes of the store to exit.
"Hey, Naruto-kun, t-thanks for paying f-for Ino and I." Hinata smiled "yeah! Thanks Naruto. I really appreciate it" Ino laughed. They walked for some time until Ino went home and it was just Naruto and Hinata left.

~later that night~

-Ino's POV-
'Oh, that Naruto's up to something. I think he finally realizes that Hinata is deeply in love with him!! Oh my gosh. Finally. Over all of those years he realizes now!' Ino said as she was walking through her house. She was so happy that he finally realizes.

"wow n-Naruto-kun. T-thank you so m-much for this a-amazing d-day. This has p-probably been t-the b-best day I've e-ever had." Hinata said as they were walking on the road to their houses. "H-hinata-chan I really, really loved hanging out with you today. It was a really awesome day." Naruto said as he blushed and kicked some dirt. 'Great... Now I'm starting to stutter!' Naruto thought to himself. They were coming to where their houses go separate ways and they have to split. Naruto and Hinata turned to each other, both blushing. "H-Hinata-ch~" Naruto was stopped to the soft touch of Hinata's arms around him. Naruto and Hinata wore a shade of dark red on their cheeks. Naruto slowly and hesitantly wrapped his arms around her skinny waist that he never knew she had because of her big jacket. Her hair was so silky between his fingers. They both let go and looked into each other's eyes. "Thank you n-Naruto-kun for one of the b-best n-night I've ever h-had." Hinata said with her eyes to the ground. "Same to you Hinata-chan. I loved it. We really should hang out more often. And in sorry I've only realized this now." Naruto said. Hinata nodded and blushed. Se waved and turned around and walked to the Hyuga Compound. Naruto waved back and walked to his appartment.

Hinata layed in her bed looking out her window at the moon. 'Naruto-kun. I love you. I wish I could tell you but I don't have the confidence. I will be able to tell you soon..... I hope.... And then again, thank you so much for this enjoyable night that I will never forget.'  She said to herself as she closed her eyes and fell sound asleep. Naruto layed in his bed looking at the ceiling. He didn't know what to think about Hinata's hug. He loved her warm embrace, her small waist and her long silky hair. 'Hinata-chan. I-i think I might be falling for you." Naruto said out loud as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------
Ok then:) im really starting to like this. Also thank you guys SSSOO much for 42 reads!!! OMG that's almost 50!!! Gaahh love you all. I'll try to keep on updating whenever I can:) please vote and follow me:) ~Em