Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 4

Well!!! Recently my book has gotten 116 reads!!! Thank yall so much. School has started so I might be a little busy with posting my chapters. Well comment and vote for my story thank yalls!!
----------------------------------------------

-Hinata's POV-
"N-naruto-kun." I was having another dream again about Him. I can't get Him out of my head! I got out of my bed and hopped in the shower and washed my silky, smooth hair. I loved showers. I finally got out of the shower and brushed and blow dried my hair and got dressed in my baggy sweater and pants and had breakfast and went outside. I wanted to see Naruto again, and again and again!

-Naruto's POV-
I woke up and immediately thought of Hinata-chan. She was always on my mind now. I think today is the day... The day I ask her something special. Something that I've been wanting to do. Well, I got up and got dressed, had breakfast and went outside to find Hinata-chan.

~Time Skip~

"Oi! Hinata-chan!" Naruto said as he ran up to Hinata "h-hey, c-can I ask you something?" Naruto said shyly as he was twiddling his fingers, looking at the ground and kicking up dirt. "S-sure Naruto-kun. W-what is i-it?" Hinata replied back. She was blushing already. 'What is he doing!!!! Is he asking me out!!!! Oh no im gonna faint!!! Don't faint Hinata!!!!' Hinata though in her head.. "W-will you be my girlfriend Hinata-chan?" Naruto said as he looked up into Hinata's eyes. He was blushing a dark shade of pink and same as Hinata. "N-Naruto-k-kun. I-i... Y-yes! Yes, I-I'll be your g-girlfriend." Hinata stuttered as she walked close to Naruto and hugged him tightly. Naruto was so happy she said yes. He brought his arms around Hinata and hugged her. "Thank you Hinata-chan." He was happy for once  in a long time. Hinata was happy he actually asked her out. She was about to faint. All Hinata saw through her eyes was Naruto and then her sight went black. She fainted. "H-Hinata-chan? Are you ok?" He said to Hinata as she went limp in his arms. Naruto grabbed her in his arm and carried her to her room in the Hyuga Compound. He laid her down in her bed and waited for her to wake up. She was so peaceful. He really wanted to kiss her but that would be too soon and he wanted to respect Hinata. Hinata woke up "n-Naruto-kun? Thank you so m-much for bringing me to me b-bedroom. I-im sorry I fainted." She said to Naruto. She remembered that Naruto's hand was almost close to her butt when he carried her to her room! She was about to faint again. 'Don't do it Hinata!! Don't!' She said to herself. "Oh Hinata, it wasn't that bad. Its ok. It happens. Believe it" Naruto said as he smiled at Hinata. "What would you like to do today Hinata?" Naruto said. "W-well I don't r-really know." Hinata replied. "Oh!! I have an idea, but you have to stay here until I come back to you. Ok?" Naruto said getting up and starting to walk out the door. "W-well ok Naruto, d-don't take so long." Hinata said walking Naruto out. She waved at Naruto and ran into her room and brushed her hair to get ready for whatever Naruto was getting ready for.

-Naruto's POV-
I walked through the house looking for a picnic basket and a blanket. I had already gotten the food ready and cut up some fruit and stuff like that. I finally found a picnic basket and a blanket. I packed the basket and folded the blanket. I ran to the park, set up the picnic and ran to Hinata's. I knocked on the door and waited.

-Hinata's POV-
I was sitting on my bed waiting for Naruto when I heard a knock. I ran through the halls and opened the front door to see Naruto there. I smiled "hi" I flipped my hair from the front of me to the back.

Naruto stuck out his hand "come with me." He smiled. Hinata grabbed his hand and walked out the door with Naruto and then stopped at the end of the sidewalk. "You have to promise me that you won't look where im brining you." Naruto said looking at Hinata. "O-ok, just make s-sure I don't run into a-anything." Hinata said as she closed her eyes and interlocked arms with Naruto. 'This is so romantic!' Hinata said in her head.

~Time Skip~

Hinata still had her eyes closed. "We're almost there." Naruto said smiling. They kept walking for a bit until they got to the picnic. "Ok Hinata-chan, you have to sit down here." Naruto said as he guided her down to sit. "Now on 3 you can open your eyes." Naruto paused "ok" Hinata smiled "1-2-3" Naruto counted and Hinata opened her eyes. "Wow N-naruto-kun! This is amazing." Hinata said as she blushed and put her hands up to her mouth. "Eh, it's worth it." Naruto smiled "well, are you hungry?" Naruto said opening the basket. "Yes, I am a l-little hungry." Hinata replied still blushing. Naruto handed her a sandwich. Hinata took little, polite bites while Naruto scoffed it all down in the matter of seconds. 'I might have to work on Naruto's manors.' Hinata said in her head as she smiled. "What?" Naruto said. "W-well I was just t-thinking that w-we might have to w-work o-on your m-manors." Hinata giggled. Naruto blushed "O-oh sorry Hinata-chan" he smiled sheepishly. Hinata smiled. "Thirsty?" Naruto said giving her a juicebox "thanks n-Naruto-kun" Hinata said as she slurped the juice. Naruto grabbed a juicebox and went to vigorously and impolitely drink the juicebox until her looked at the beautiful Hinata and saw her politely drink the box so he did that too. Hinata looked at Naruto and smiled.

~Time Skip~

Naruto and Hinata were having so much fun together. They finished everything in the basket and we're talking and laughing for a while. "W-wow Naruto this has been t-the best d-day I've had." Hinata said "especially with you." Naruto finished her sentence. Naruto and Hinata blushed. Then they both heard giggling. "W-who's there?" Hinata stuttered as she stood up and hid behind Naruto. "Who's there? Guys?" Naruto said a little mad. Then Ino, Kiba, and Sakura came out of the bush. They were laughing their asses off. "Guys. What are you doing here?" Naruto narrowed his eyes and got mad. "We...we're...just...watching....you...guys...." Ino said inbetween breaths. Then Kiba spoke up and said "it's about time you guys are together. Jeez Naruto. You FINALLY realized!" Naruto blushed and put his arm around Hinata's waist. Hinata blushed and put her hand around his back. "Awee!" Ino and Sakura said at the same time. "Can you guys go now? This was sorta mine and Hinata's time...." Naruto said quietly. "Uugghhh fine." Ino and Sakura said. Kiba, Sakura and Ino walked off. Naruto and Hinata faced eachother. "Thank you for this amazing day Hinata-chan." Naruto said happily. "Y-your welcome n-Naruto-kun. Thank you!" Hinata said. There was a silence between them when Hinata went on her tippy-toes and kissed Naruto on the cheek. She pulled back and Naruto and her were beat red. Naruto walked over to the blanket and folded it up. Hinata came along and grabbed the basket. "Here let me walk you home." Naruto said as Hinata and him walked side by side to her house.

~Time Skip~

Naruto and Hinata were standing at her door when Naruto bent down and kissed Hinata on the cheek. He pulled back and smiled "im so happy I have you Hinata-chan." Naruto blushed. "T-thank you Naruto-kun. I-im looking forward to hanging out w-with you." Hinata smiled and opened the door. She looked back at Naruto and waved goodbye. She closed the door and plopped on her bed. She was beat red. She remembered what happened the whole day and smiled. She got ready for bed. Naruto was standing outside the door. He was blushing 'im so glad I have someone as beautiful, loving, and gorgeous as you Hinata-chan. I-i think I love you.' Naruto said in his head as he was walking to his house. He walked through his front door, went to his room, got into his pyjamas and went to sleep. He dreamt about Hinata all night long.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading my story. I'm sorry it's taking me so long to update. I've been trying! I hope you his Liker his chapter. A lot happened in it😂😂. Until next time |~Emily|