Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 14

----------

*SMUT WARNING*

///Hinata's POV\\\
Naruto lays me down on the bed and kisses me. My hair is sprawled out every which way on the pillow. His gentle hands go up and down my sides, giving me goosebumps.

My mind is not only filled with love and lust, but fear as well. Naruto and I have never went this far before.. It scares me, not knowing what's ahead.

Naruto gently kissed my neck while placing love bites on my collarbones and such. His hands traced up and down my stomach slowly. I moaned as he kept kissing my neck and moved to my chest.

His hand moved lower until it hit my hot spot. I moaned and knitted my eyebrows as he massaged my hot spot through my underwear.

My hands entangle through his blond locks whilst my head is thrown back due to the pleasure. He is still making bruise marks on my chest until his hands stop and un clip my bra. My bra is thrown to the side and he can now see my whole chest.

I crank my head to the side, avoiding eye contact and my cheeks get hot. He lowers down and licks, sucks, and bite my breasts. This pleasure, it feels amazing.

I bite my index finger and moan. "Nnaa~ Naruto-k-kun aah~" my moans get the best of me every time I try to speak. He stops pleasuring my breasts and kisses all down my belly. His fingers grab the hem of my underwear and my black undergarment slowly slips off my legs.

Tears well up in my eyes in fear. "Hinata-chan? Are you okay with this? Am I going to fast?" Naruto throws a load of questions at me as he sees how scared I am. "N-Naruto-k-kun, I'm fine, k-keep going." I give a warm, reassuring smile.

He obeys and starts kissing my love spot. My breath hitches at every movement. His tongue slowly moves on my love spot, causing me to let out a line of moans. His tongue moves faster which cause me to ball up my hands into fists and my back arches. "Aaaahh~ nnuaahh~" moans escape my mouth like crazy. I don't know what I felt, but it felt like I was loosing my mind.

My legs started quivering and my breaths get shorter and shorter. I feel something coming, what is this? I feel so good.

"N-Naruto-k-kun. I-I'm g-going to~ aaaaahhhhh!!!~" I scream as my whole body quivers in pleasure and I am brought to my climax.

My body goes limp and tired. Naruto crawls up beside me and we get under the covers. Cold sweat covers my body.

I quickly sit up and get out of the bed as put a silky robe on. I climb back into bed with Naruto and we just sit there in silence. It wasn't awkward it was just silent. Our breaths were in sync.

I look at my ring on my left hand and almost start crying again. I snuggle up to Naruto's chest and weep. It's not sad weeping, it's extremely happy and overwhelmed in a good way.

Naruto plants soft kisses on my forehead and tells me I love you. Those three words, I will never get sick of hearing come out of his mouth. Ever.

----------
Aayyyee okay I guess is cool. Thank you all for reading my story. It really means so much to me. Please vote, comment, anything!! I'm open to questions or anything I don't care at all. I love you all, thank you.
~Em