Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 11

-------------------------------------------------
*3 DAYS LATER*

///Naruto's POV\\\
I wake up to my alarm sounding. "Hinata?" I jolt up off my pillow and look frantically everywhere. Realizing where I am, I jump out of my bed "I get Hinata today!!" I put my fists up in the air for excitement while I walk out of our room.

I plop the toast in the toaster and wait for it to pop. While I do, I brush my teeth and get dressed.

*pop*

I run to the kitchen and pull out the hot toast. I smear some jam onto the toast, pop it in my mouth, grab my keys and drive to the hospital.

(((You got no jams}}}{{{IGNORE)))

"I'm so excited to see my Hinata-chan again!!" I say as I  pull into the hospital parking lot with my car. The drive to the hospital seemed like hours!

I walk up to the doors of the hospital, my smile is as bright as it could be.

The door opens and I walk up to the front desk. "Hi there-" I get cut off, "yes, yes. Mr. Hyuga, visitor for Hinata!" The lady says.

Mr. Hyuga.... She's calling me by Hinata's name. I giggled as I walked down the hall to room 127.

A nurse exited the room as I slipped passed her and walked through door 127.

Hinata Hyuga was sitting up in the bed with her clothes already on. Her face was still slightly scratched up. She looked up, her face brightened as we met gazes.

"Naruto-Kun!!!" Hinata said a she wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed her waist and hugged her tight.

"Let's go home Hinata-chan." I smiled.

She nodded and we walked out the room, hand in hand.

"Hi ma'am! I'd like to check out Hinata Hyuga from room 127, please!" I said brightly as I held on to my soon-to-be wife's hand.

She nodded and checked her out of the hospital. "There you go! Your wife is all checked out!" There was silence for a few seconds "w-wi- uh Hinata-chan isn't my wife." I blushed

"Whatever!" Hinata tugged on my hand which almost made me fall. We walked out of the hospital and hopped in my car. She got in the passenger seat and I got in the driver seat. Hinata screamed and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm so excited to go home!" Hinata said. "Me too Hinata-chan, me too! I've waited a whole 4 days for you!" I said as I started the car and drove home.

~~

We burst through the door of our house "wow!" Hinata said as she plopped on the couch. "I'm so glad I'm home." I sat down beside her "I'm so glad you're home." I said to my darling Hinata.

I was taken by surprise when Hinata-chan rolled over on top of me. "Naruto-kun I missed you." She said in an overly cute voice that turned me on. She bent down and kissed me. I was so in shock right now that I didn't really know what to do. She hardly ever makes the first move. Ever.

I snake my hand to the nape of her neck to deepen the kiss. Slight moans come out of her mouth. Hearing her moan brings shivers down my back. With my other hand I bring it around her waist to bring her closer.

The kiss seems to be getting steamy so I pull on the hem of her shirt and she willingly takes it off.

The sight before me is beautiful. She's my masterpiece. She's left in a bra and skinny jeans.

Leaning forward, I kiss her neck, making small bruises form on her beautiful, porcelain skin. I then find her collarbone. Her soft spot. She moans with pleasure, then quickly muffles it with her hand over her mouth.

While I'm still teasing her soft spot, I grab her wrist, put it on my shoulder and keep going. Her moans soothe me. I've been wanting to hear them for so long.

She then grabs onto my cheeks and brings me into a kiss.

We keep kissing as I grab her butt, lift her up and bring her to bed. I am now overtop of her. Her cheeks flush red as I stare at the beauty under me.

"N-Naruto-kun I just want you t-to know that I love you." She says to me in a serious tone. "I love you too Hinata-chan." I bend down and kiss her once more.

Knowing me, I will probably get out of hand once again. I sadly stop kissing her and lay beside her.

"N-Naruto-kun why'd you stop?" She asked me. "Hunny, we have to wait till marriage." I say.

She nods, hugs me, kisses me goodnight. "Thank you Naruto-kun."

I give her one last kiss on the lips. "Goodnight my beautiful."

It took me a while to fall asleep considering I still have the ring in my drawer beside my bed. It's sitting right beside me and Hinata-chan doesn't have it on her left finger yet. It makes me sad.

Sooner or later that ring finger is going to be taken by MY ring and MY ring only.

Hinata turns over to face me and wraps her arms around my waist area.

I smiled and doze off to sleep.
----------
Yoyoyo I'm back with updating more heheeh. I just want to say there's one song I'm currently OBSESSED with and its called bbhmm by BLACK PINK please watch it on YouTube!!