Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 7

----------------------------------------------
Hinata's POV
It was in the afternoon and I was walking to the market to buy some groceries until I got a hand wrapped around my mouth and I was pulled into a dark alley way.

I looked to see who it was. (hoping it was Naruto but it was far from Naruto....) I've never seen this man before and he looked very scary and old and .....aroused..... The man has this piercing gaze on my body.... He pinned me to a wall so I was helpless in defence.

The man kept his one hand on my mouth so I wouldn't yell and with the other one he started exploring my body. I felt extremely uncomfortable. He was touching me in very perverted ways.

I was screaming as loud as I could but all that was escaping was a faint muffle that no one would hear. Tears were starting to run down my cheeks and down onto the ground. I was trying to move around to get away from his grip. I was hoping to save these touches for Naruto. But not in the perverted way, more like the way that we prove we love each other.

He started chuckling in a very creepy way and I really needed to get out of his grip before he went too far. I felt like I was going to faint. I've never been touched in such ways and I really didn't appreciate it.

I bit his finger and kicked him in a place he wouldn't want to be kicked. He fell to the ground in pain and I zipped up my jacket because of what the man did to me.

I cried my soul out and ran somewhere far, Naruto's house. People on the streets were looking at me, crying and running down the streets.

Naruto's POV
I was making my bed because I didn't do it this morning until I heard aggressive I've banging on my door.

I rushed to the front door and opened it to see Hinata in tears. She fell into my arms and cried into my shoulder "H-Hinata-chan?? What happened to you!!" I said in a very concerned tone. She was sobbing.. Poor Hinata. "There..... M-man...... Gross...... T-touched......." She said between sobs and sniffles. I pulled here off of my shoulder and held her in front of me "WHO THE HELL TOUCHED YOU? I WILL KILL THEM." I said as I felt myself getting really mad. "N-naruto....... I....... Just want.... To hug you." Hinata said between sniffles and deep breaths.

So I picked her up like bridal style and carried her to my couch. We sat down and I pulled her close to me and held her tight. I was almost in tears over my girl. I can't believe someone would do that to her. Out of all of the women in this village. I rubbed her back to comfort her. I waited till Hinata calmed down so I could talk to her. When she was finally calm i decided to talk...

"Hinata-chan. What happened." My voice is shaky because I am near crying. She replied back "a man was in an alley way while I was going to get groceries and he pulled me into the alleyway and started........" She paused "he started touching me. In ways that I didn't want to be touched." She said as she had tears falling down he cheeks again. I quickly wiped them away and pulled her head close to me chest. "I-it will be ok." My voice was so shaky.

Hinata's POV
I cried into Naruto's shoulder and told him everything that happened.

His voice was shaky so I assumed he was almost crying. His warmth around me soothed me. It made me want to fall asleep in his arms and never get out of them. He has always been there for me.

I got off of Naruto's chest and wiped off my tears and smiled at him. He had such a soothing smile.

Naruto sat up off of the back of the couch and came closer to my face. I panicked because WHAT WAS HE DOING!!!! He came close to my face and stopped before we made contact with our lips. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

My cheeks became hot and incredibly red. I let my hair fall over my face when Naruto moved back onto the couch. I looked passed my hair and looked at Naruto's facial expression, it was not embarrassed at all. He didn't even seem embarrassed. How?

I brought my head up so my hair fell back onto my shoulders and looked at Naruto "w-why d-did you d-do that?" I said quietly and in a very embarrassed tone.

He simply replied with.... "I love you"... That was it.
One simple I love you.
I started to feel tears building up in my eyes. The sound of those 3 words were music to my ears. That's what I've been wanting to hear come out of Naruto's mouth for years. I didn't want to cry. But a tear fell down my cheek and followed with many more. "Why are you crying?" Naruto said to me as my head was down. "I... I just never thought you would say something like that to me" I replied. "Oh Hinata-chan. Of course, I love you!!" Naruto said to me. "I-i-i love you too." I said back to Naruto. He pulled me into another hug.

He pulled me back and we looked at eachother for some time. Then we collided lips. I was not expecting this to be my first kiss. We embraced it in a way. It felt so good. At that moment I knew that we were really together as a couple.

Naruto picked me up and brought me into the kitchen and set me on the kitchen counter and kissed me. He started bringing his hands up my shirt. I pulled his hands out "I-i-I can't do this y-yet." I said as I looked away from Naruto.

Naruto's POV
Hinata pulled my hands out from under her shirt and said she couldn't do this.
I felt a little bummed but I know how she is.
"I-im sorry Hinata-chan. I-i just got too carried away.... You're just to beautiful and you're hard to resist." I said as I grabbed her waist and pulled her off the counter.

She said back to me, "l-lets wait till m-m-marriage." I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Ok! Let's wait."

It wouldn't make sense to get married now because we are only teenagers. I will propose to Hinata. She will marry me and we will live happily together and have children.
----------------------------------------------
Here's another chapter yall! I am now going to go work on another story im planning to post. I hope you like this chapter:)