Naruto and Hinata: Chapter 5

WWOWOWO 300+ reads thank yall so much!!! Im so so so sorry it took me SO long to update. School has been hell for me!! It's all been too fast.. Well, comment and vote for me:)
----------------------------------------------

-Hinata's POV-
I sighed as i groggily sat up in my bed. I didn't want to wake up. But then I remembered Naruto. I blushed a slight shade of pink. It had been my dream to be actually dating Naruto and now its finally happening!! I got out of bed and slipped into the shower. The water felt so soothing as it ran down my body. Sometimes I wish I could just stay in the shower for hours. Well, there has to be some point I had to get out. I got washed up and gout out of the shower and put my towel over me and a turbietowel (sorry... Idk what they're called) over my head. As my hair was drying I got dressed in my same old baggy sweater and pants. Then I went on to blow drying my hair. When I was done I went out of my room and walked to the kitchen and ate some breakfast. "Morning Neji" I smiled as I saw he was sitting down and eating. I opened the pantry door and got a box of cereal and put it into a bowl along with some milk. I sat across from Neji and I ate. It was silent until Neji got up from his seat and put his bowl into the sink. He came back to the table and sat back down. "How was you're sleep Hinata?" He said to me "well, it was good. I couldn't really sleep. But I'm okay now." I smiled and went back to eating.

-Naruto's POV-
I was already up from sleeping and downstairs eating breakfast. I was having some ramen noodles. I slurped up the noodles and drank the broth. Since the bowl was cardboard I just simply put it in the garbage. I went back upstairs to get dressed in my same old black and orange jumpsuit. I was hoping to do something with Hinata today but I don't know... Maybe we could go watch a movie! I grabbed my frog wallet and walked out the door to find Hinata.

-Hinata's POV-
I closed my front door and walked out of the Hyūga Compound. Then someone with blonde spiky hair appeared in the distance, I easily knew it was Naruto. I waved towards him and walked to him. As we came closer he pulled me into a hug, I was a little shocked but I liked being this close to someone. It made me feel wanted and loved.. Naruto was so tall I had to be on my tippy toes. I blushed a bright red and pulled back from the hug and smiled. "M-morning Naruto-kun." I blushed once again. Naruto replied back with enthusiasm(as always) "Morning Hinata-chan!!!" He smiled.

-Naruto's POV-
"W-well I was wondering if you would want to go to a movie?" I said as I scratched the back of my head. "There's one that I think would be awesome to watch!" I smiled and Hinata replied with a simple, "sure!" I stuck my arm out for her to put her arm through mine. Our arms were interlocked as we walked to the movie theatre. When we got there we looked at the movie selections and got some popcorn and drinks and we sat in the middle rows of the theatre and waited for the movie to play. The lights dimmed down which we knew the movie was going to start BUT we had to go through all of the boring advertisements. We were talking and eating popcorn when the movie finally started. We settled into our seats for the movie.

-Time Skip-

The movie ended and we all got up from our seats and made our way out of the theatre. "T-thanks Naruto-kun. I really enjoyed it!" Hinata said to me as she smiled and blushed. "It was awesome" I smiled back to Hinata. "Hey let's go to my house for a sec." I said as I grabbed Hinata's hand and we walked to my house. I opened the door and closed it behind us. "Let's have some lunch" I smiled as I walked to the kitchen and started some lunch.

-Hinata's POV-
I all of a sudden was being pulled toward Naruto's house. I blushed but didn't say a word. There I stood in Naruto's house while he was making something for lunch. I was blushing so much. I shyly walked into the kitchen I saw Naruto struggling to make the dough for pizza. I went beside him and started helping him make the dough. There was flour everywhere by the time we got the dough ready to make into a pizza. Naruto brought his finger and put flour on my nose I giggled and blushed ALOT. I grabbed flour in my hand and put it all on his shirt. He gasped in a very dramatic way. We were laughing and having fun until he picked me up and put me on the counter (I was a little taller than him now). I blushed once again. Naruto blushed and he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me (I was blushing, me cheeks were so red because Naruto's head was around me chest area.....). I gently pulled away and I looked at Naruto's face, he was blushing also. He grabbed my waist and brought me down. Then, Naruto spoke up "h-Hinata-chan..." He said nervously. I turned around to face Naruto "yes?" I said back "I-i-i think I-i uh... I think I love you." Was all he said. I blushed and all I could really think of at that moment was to hug him. I took one step into his arms and hugged him. He brought his arms around me and hugged me also. I think I was going to cry. I never though in a million years that Naruto would say he loves me. The feeling of his warmth makes me so relaxed. I wish I could hold him all the time. I've never had this kind of feeling with anyone but Naruto. "N-Naruto-kun....... I think I love you too." I whispered as quiet as I could.

-Naruto's POV-
Well I've now told her that I love her and now were hugging. She whispered ever so quietly that she loves me too. I was so happy that she said she loves me. I don't really know how to react. I just kept my arms around her waist and waited and just held her tight against my body. I had a strange feeling in my stomach that I've never felt before but it just made me want to never let her go. Regretfully, I pulled away from the warm embrace and I just smiled and blushed. "Well, we have a half an hour of time to kill while we wait for the pizza to be done. Do you want to watch another movie or something like that?" She replied back and said "well s-sure" she gave me the most beautiful smile I could ever look at. Im so proud to call her my girlfriend. We sat on the couch and watched tv. A little while later the pizza was done and ready to eat.

-Hinata's POV-
Naruto took the pizza out of the oven and cut it up with a pizza slicer. We then took a few pieces and started eating at the table. The pizza was soo good! I finished 1 piece of the pizza and I was already full. Naruto was on his 3rd piece. I grabbed my plate and put it in the dishwasher. As I was bent down Naruto wrapped his arms around my stomach (we were back hugging). I giggled and blushed. Sadly he let go of me and said "let me walk you home" I smiled. I nodded and closed the dishwasher and headed out the door with Naruto. We were at the front door of the Hyūga Compound. Naruto waved goodbye to me as I opened the front door of my house. I waved back and smiled "thanks for t-the amazing day Naruto-kun." He nodded and started walking home. I had dinner and ended up having a shower and going to sleep.

-Naruto's POV-
I waved goodbye to Hinata and happily walked home. I made myself dinner and got into my pyjamas and fell asleep on my mat on the floor of my room. I ended up having a few dreams about us being together. She is amazing.