Imagine #12 :Jail Break 1/2

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
                   12. JAIL BREAK

+

          "Let me out!" you scream, banging your bloody fists against the steel door. You reached up to grip the steel bars and peering through at what little you could see.
                     Nobody answered as usual which made you even more furious. You were tired of Stefan and Damon locking you up whenever you let your humanity go.
              There's faint movement approaching you but its too dim to know who's coming. You hadn't had any blood in days but you knew the Salvortores would blood you out, weakened you.

              You stare between the bars, as Stefan leans against the doorframe. "Stefan, please let me out." you beg, trying to squeeze your thin fingers through the bars, as if trying to reach him. The younger Salvortore stares at you, "Y/N, you killed thirty people," and you rest your head against the steel door.
                       "Thirty high school students." he reminds, trying to make you feel guilt. There no doubt you were delusional but that's how not having blood made you feel. You managed with all my strength to raise your body back up, stare at Stefan through the bars.

                       "Those assholes deserved it."

"Now imagine if I do let you out, with you lacking qualities of human emotions; remorse, pity and sadness, you'd kill everyone in town." he assures.

          "But I'm not human, Stefan. I don't need those emotions because I'm a vampire, and vampires aren't human. It's in my nature to kill and you at of all people should already know that, Mr. Ripper of Monterey." but Stefan doesn't respond, he just walks away.

            "Where are you going? We're not finish talking." you laugh, hysterically.

           You didn't want Stefan to leave, he was suppose to let you out. You rest  your temple against the door, hopelessly.
Your ears catch mumbles from upstairs, at first the voices are faint and too low to understand. But the more you focused on desperately trying to make out the voices the clearer it become.

"We can't leave her locked up in a cell for a month, Damon. That's ridiculous." Stefan argues, and you can hear his movements.

          "Do you have a better plan? Because if so I'm all ears." Damon nearly blurts angrily, he wasn't your biggest fan and he had no problem with you rotting to corpses down here. Apart of you wish you would have killed Damon a long time along, maybe Elena too.
                  For some reason you never liked Damon, maybe it was because of all the things Stefan told you about him when you meet Stefan in New Orleans. Then again your hatred for Damon probably spiraled out of control when he threatened to kill you.

               "Damon, it's not about who has the better plan it's what's going to bring Y/N back," Stefan explains, but Damon murmurs over him. "I can't just leave my best friend in a cell to rot, what is leaving her in there for a month going to do?" he asks, and I'm hoping Stefan can get through to Damon.

"You wanna know what starving Y/N out for a month is gonna do? Well for starters it make her weak and vulnerable, she'll begin feeling her fist emotion; pain. And we take her out of that cell after a month, we'll strap her to a chair and remind of her happy times. Keep telling her stories about the happy times she had until one makes her turn her humanity back on." Damon states, it makes it seem so easy. As if turning on your humanity was like turning on a light switch.

            You can hear Stefan's heart beats, "I want your word, hear you promise you won't hurt Y/N." Stefan demands.

Damon scoffs, "My word? What, do you not trust me?"