Imagine #49: Motivational Speaker

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
49. MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER

"I don't understand girls." Kai mumbles aloud, pouting a little. He was staring at you from afar, watching you talk to another one of your peers at Whitemore college.
Damon sits down on the log beside him, "Tell me about it." he mutters, taking large gulps of his tequila. Kai glares at Damon hopelessly, "Finally someone else is in the same boat as me." he sighs, in relief.

"Woah, hold on there buddy. Elena and I didn't break up, it's that whenever she gets drunk she pretty hard to keep up with."

"Great, I'm all alone." he mutters.

"You know I liked you better when you were a sociopath. You weren't all lovestruck and hard to have a conversation with because you weren't all madly in love. Stop being reluctant to talk to Y/N and go do it! Do I have to kick you the balls for you to remember that you actually have some?" and Kai looks, unpleased.

"Wow, Damon being a motivational speaker? I guess there's a first time for everything." Stefan teases, as he sides down beside his older brother.

             Stefan knew that his brother's flamboyant nature attracted attention everywhere he went. So Damon often times thought he was more prominent than anyone in the room.
                         And right now Stefan assumed his brother was trying to give good advice to someone; Kai, who wasn't as aware of the topic they were discussing.

"Alright, Mr. Sarcasm, why don't you give him some better advice." and Stefan scoffs, "Oh I will, I've give him the best damn advice about understanding women, that he's ever had..... considering you obviously can't."

Stefan motions for Damon to move, so they switch spots. "First thing about understanding women is to not call them girls. Imagine a women calling you a boy, that would be as if she doesn't look at you as a man. And if she doesn't look at you like a man, she probably will look at you like you're still thirteen. Women are sophisticated and they want to be treated that way."

Damon laughs, "What's next, you should always let women win ever single argument even when their wrong? Stefan is trying to turn you into a bitch." he warns Kai, he's clearly drunk off his ass.

"You see, Damon here is a prime example of someone you shouldn't ever take advance on women from. I'm not saying you should always let women; or in this case your wife, fiancé or girlfriend, win the argument. I'm just saying most women want to be right. You can argue with her just do it to where she understands where your coming from. Try to be the one that doesn't shout and accuse her of things, if she's already pissed you're just adding more fuel to the fire." and by now Kai was staring at Stefan as if he was from angel sent from heaven.

"Tell me more." Kai whispers.

Stefan smirks at Damon then explains to Kai, "A lot of guys think because their handsome and charming that they can get any girl they want. Those men are just egotistical; like Damon. Most women look for more in a man than his charm or appearance, they look at his heart and his personality. When you think about it, all those toned abs and biceps will probably be gone in like ten years and then what will you have? Nothing. Y/N wants someone she has things in common with, someone she can relate too. Now, I know that every women is different but in the long run it does matter. Since you don't know Y/N that well, you have to think about what you're gonna do."

Kai blinks his eyes a few times at Stefan, who's staring at him. "Kai what are you gonna do?" Damon hints, giving him a stern look.

"Oh yeah that's right, your talking to me," he laughs nervously. "Erm, kidnap her and torture her until she loves me?" he questions, with squinted eyes.

Damon cheers, "That's what I'm talking about!"

Stefan frowns, "What are you talking about? You don't kidnap someone and torture someone to fall in love with you, you just be yourself." and Damon laughs, "Be-e --Be yourself? What the hell? In that case Kai can just be his psychotic self, kidnap Y/N. Winner."

"Damon, shut up." Stefan scoffs, glaring over his shoulder at his brother. "Kai, if you kidnap and torture Y/N, do you think whatever love she has for you will still be there? No! She'll hate you. So be yourself because that's all you can be and if she doesn't love you for you, then she's not the one."

Kai nods, "Alright but if she doesn't love me back, you better run like hell because I'll be coming back to kill you." he assures, pointing at Stefan.
Damon made a few more outburst but Stefan told him to shut up, as Kai approached you.

You didn't see Kai approaching you because you had your back turned. You and a group of your friends were talking, when Kai asked to speak to you privately.
You glared at the guy you were talking to earlier and dismissed yourself from your friends. Kai and you stood farther from the party, to talk.

"Listen, Y/N, I don't know how to say this in some romantic way, or however you would have preferred to hear it. But I'll just come out and say it, I love you.... I've always had and always will. You're the only women I think about, or add less ever thought about because I've never been in love." and glare at your surrounding, with part lips.

"Wow." you laugh, nervously as you glared at the ground.

Kai takes a deep breathe, "Great you don't feel the same way,I guess that's what I get for listening to Stefan." and he begins to turn around to walk away.

"Actually, I'm glad you listened to Stefan instead of Damon," you smile and Kai stops dead in his tracks. He turns around and you walk closer to him, "Damon doesn't know what he was talking about and I hope it's because he's drunk." you murmur.

Kai pulls you close, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"You heard everything?" Kai whispers, leaning closer to you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, "The perks of being a vampire." you smile, leaning in to kiss him.

+

A/n: I absolutely hate the ending to this one but it was already long, and I needed to end it so sorry if it's shity. Thanks to everyone still reading, it means a lot.

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+