Imagine #24 : Kissing Frenzy

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
24. KISSING FRENZY

+

Kai laid on top of you kissing you slowly and passionately, he pulled you closer to his chest. He held your waist slowly bringing you upwards towards him, wanting you to sit up without removing lips.
So while remaining locked lips you slowly sat up on the couch, pulling your arms out of the selves of your shirt.
He was un-buttoning his shirt when you heard mumbles outside the front door.

"Why isn't she answering her phone?" You heard Damon complain angrily. You quickly snuck farther into the couch, trying to remove your lips from Kai's without pushing him away. At first he just stares at you, wondering why you stopped kissing him.

"Why'd you stop? What's wro --"

"My brothers are back." you whisper loudly, and Kai sat up. You motioned for him to go upstairs, so he quickly rushed towards the staircase. You use your vamp speed to get to Kai, then used your speed to take both of you upstairs faster. Just as the front door to the mansion began to open.

"We don't always need to worry about Y/N, she is a vampire." Stefan reminds, after believing that Damon was being a little overprotective.

As you rushed into your bedroom you smiled slightly at how much Stefan knew you were responsible. You locked your bedroom door and motioned Kai to your window.

"I don't care if she's the oldest and strongest vampire in all of the world, she still needs to answer her phone. How can we know she's safe and not in some cell being tutored if she doesn't?" Damon argued,loudly.

You quickly opened the window for Kai, "Damon does have a point." and you roll your eyes. But you knew that if Kai could hear Damon's voice that meant that they were becoming closer. Kai extends his left leg out onto the roof and bends down on the window ledge in order to climb out.

Unfortunately, Damon slams open your bedroom door catching the two of you red handed. You quickly tell Kai to leave, hoping that he could still get away until a loud thump catches you off guard. Kai's startled before you even realize Stefan standing outside your window grinning.

"Think again." he mutters.

You sigh, standing up straight and taking a step back from the window. Kai comes back inside your room, followed by Stefan; who closes your window afterwards.

Damon stands in the door frame of your bedroom staring at you coldly, you crossed your arms as he used to vamp speed to come closer. Damon stopped right in front of you, peering down at you.
A few strands of your hair blew back but no matter how much wind Damon picked up, your eyes never blinked once. Your older brother stood staring you, trying to intimidate you in any way possible.

"What were you doing in here with him?" Damon demands, glaring his eyes behind you and at Kai.

You tilt your head, "Why was Elena sleeping in your bed every night last week?"

Kai laughs, but covers his mouth when Damon glares at him. "That's none of your concern --" and you interrupt him, "And neither does this concern you." but he frowns in annoyance.
"If I have to walk in and see it, it sure the hell does concern me." Damon argues, but you weren't going to stop arguing until you won.

"But you didn't even walk in on us, you didn't even notice." you assure confidently, as Stefan stared at Kai. Damon laughs, "Yeah and little witch might have gotten away if I didn't hear his heart beating like crazy!"

You stare at Damon in frustration, "C'mon Kai, let's get out of here." you mutter, pulling him along. Damon blocks your way, "Not gonna happen."
"Fine. I guess Kai and I will just stay in my room." you grin, pulling him closer to you.

"Y/N, don't even think about." Damon warns; infuriatingly, as you bring Kai closer and closer to you. Stefan makes his way towards your bedroom door, "I can't watch." he laughs in terror.

Damon shakes his head, "Y/N, don't kiss him..." but you began kissing Kai.

"Go Stefan... move!" Damon shouts, not wanting to see you making out with Kai. You couldn't help but laugh throughout the kisses.

+

+RATE+
+COMMENT+
+FOLLOW+