Imagine #35: Witch Napped 2/3

KAI PARKER IMAGINES
           35. WITCH NAPPED 2/3

Previously: Kai comes to Damon and Elena needing their help, he was attacked at the Grill by what they began to call witch hunters. These witch hunters think it's time for witches to looking out for their own. The witch hunters kidnapped you and Bonnie, to recruit more witches to make a witch army. They let Kai live to tell what happened.

+

                    "Y/N." Bonnie whispers your name, but you can't see her. It's dark but not dark enough to leave you completely unable to see. There's a ringing sound in your ears, so you cup your hands over them.

You sit up slowly, placing your hands against something dusty and cold; the pavement. You sat up on your side, with your legs bent behind you and glared around.

                           You were in a large cell, similar to the one at the Boarding house.
There's a light shinning from outside your cell, the ringing makes it harder to concentrate.
            But you manage to get to your feet, nearly stumbling over the height of your euramerican chucky heel ankle boots. There were clicking sounds echoing as you approached the cell door; assertively. "HEY ASSHOLE LET US OUT!" you scream, yanking on the bars.

                           "Y/N?" Bonnie murmurs, fearfully. You roll your eyes, "Yeah, Bon?" and you could practically see her smile through the other side of the cell.
           You wouldn't exactly say that you were Bonnie's best friend; then again probably not even a friend. But you and her often times worked together when it involved some personal mutual gain. But Bonnie's always resulted to her helping her friends, never really for herself.

                                    That was one of the reasons why you and Bonnie couldn't be friends. She was always looking out for everyone but herself, she always good.
           "Are you alright?" she questions, her tone sounds closer and you look around to find out why.

                   At your feet level was a rectangular  window with bars, you bent down refusing to touch the floor. From the other side Bonnie looked directly at you, sighing in relief. "What's with all the ruckus?" you looked up from Bonnie at the attractive blonde haired man; who looked around your age.
                           "Ruckus? Are you kidding me? In case you've forgotten, you basically locked us up in your basement." you proclaim, meeting him at the cell door.

             "Your a feisty witch aren't you?" he chuckles, with a tilted head. Bonnie rushed to her cell door, "Why did you kidnap us?" and the Blonde sighs, "Hi, I'm Lucas in case you were wondering." he states sarcastically.

                                 "Nobody was wondering." you grin, carelessly. Lucas glares at Bonnie then at you, "I didn't kidnap you and Bonnie, I'm saving you." and you scoff, "Saving us from what? We're witches, we can handle ourselves." you assure, not wanting him to underestimate you.

                        "Saving you from the danger vampires, werewolves and hybrids bring to us witches." Luaus explains, but you were still full of questions.
"So you believe that other super-natural beings can't be trusted because they've hurt so many witches?.... So if you didn't kidnap us then who did? And does that make you their.... like.... servant?" you frown.

                                  Lucas laughs, "Servant? No. The woman in charge is my mother Tanya. The three men that kidnapped you guys were my brothers: Finnian, Caspar and Theodore, oldest from youngest in that order. Finn is the cruelest, Caspar has the lightest blue eyes and Theo has curly hair."
            It seemed as if Lucas was warning you, and you knew what for.

                        "Our friends will come looking for us." you warn, but Lucas looks away from you and towards the entrance to the basement. You could hear the clicking of heels and saw what you assumed to be Tanya, appearing in the basement.

+ + +

              You screamed, as three men in long black robes pull you along the hallway. One was pulling your hair while the other two pulled you by your arms.
                        "This is unnecessary." you groan, obviously not showing any respect for you. After the men dragged you to what you assumed was the living room, your arms were released but the grip on your hair wasn't.

                                        "Unnecessary? you kicked me where it hurts." Finnian mutters, bringing you closer to his face. He pushed you back a little, grinning as he walked away.
        Tanya stood beside the fireplace, "I always wanted another daughter," she smiles to herself as she picked the petals of a lily.
                      "Her name was Lily, do you know why I named her that?"

                 You stare at her strangely, "If I did then there would be no need for you telling me this story." you stood up, slowly rubbing
your scalp.

           Tanya smiles at you, "Quite a mouth you have," but she stares at the flower. "I named my daughter Lily because lilies symbolize innocence and has been restored to the soul of the departed. She was innocent but none of that matters to a blood thirsty vampire. All they care about is satisfying their own needs, no matter who they hurt or kill in process." 

                           "I'm sorry  that vampire killed your daughter, but you can't blame vampires as a whole. Not all of them are bad, Tanya."
                  The three brothers drag Bonnie by her hair as well into the living room. Tanya glares at her three sons, who surround you and Bonnie. "And what about all the good witches huh? All the witches that have died in the hands of vampires? Better yet what about all the blood that has been drained from humans? Vampires can compel and use
people for walking blood bags, or manipulate them. Werewolves well that's another story, nobody should have to live like that. Turning on a full moon, I can only imagine the horror. But werewolves and hybrids not my number one priority, vampires are."

         "How do you know your plan will even work?" you ask Tanya, placing your hand on your hip. She looks at you blankly, "Seriously? Are you seriously asking me that? Do you think I woke up one day and came up with a plan in four seconds? I'm a very powerful witch and I've been here for a long time. I've planned this for centuries."

                            Bonnie stands beside you, glaring around uncomfortably. "So where do we play a role in all of this?" Bonnie mumbles. Lucas enters the room, wearing
the same black cloak as his brothers. You and him make eye contact briefly, he looked woebegone and quickly glared at the floor; as he put his hood on.

                   Tanya smiles as she glares down at the flower, "Your role is like all the other thousands of witches locked in all those cells and in the dungeon; terminate all super-natural beings that aren't witches." and she smiles deviously at you.

                              "Let's begin." Tanya exclaims, snapping the steam of the flower in half.