Intro - Conflicts of the Ordinary, and the Extraordinary

Remember the glory days whenever you were a kid? Always happy, playful and excited, always telling your parents how much you couldn't wait till you grew up so that one day you too could take on the world...

Yea I had those moments...the glory days whenever you thought you'd never grow up...until it finally did happen and you were faced with the harsh reality...

"It's so cold....I never would have imaged it would come to this. Homeless, no job, no friends..." My stomach growled.

"No food..." I clutched at my stomach.

My name is Zack, I'm 21 and I've been without a place to stay for three weeks.

The job I used to work for experienced a closure that resulted in a few people getting transferred and many others getting laid off. As you can see, I was one of the unfortunate few that got laid off.

I used to live in America but moved to Russia once I discovered a job opportunity. I now reside in Moscow, where life for me has taken a different turn.

Hoping to find some type of shelter, I walked the streets of Moscow. It was an interesting place to say the least but the climate here is something I never got used to, it's so cold over here...especially at night time.

But after walking through out the city for a few hours, I stumbled across a large structure in the distance...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The size of it amazed me! If shelter existed, that place would have it. So without thinking, I began to run towards it.

--- (Arriving at the structure)

I looked and saw a sign saying... "No trespassing, undergoing slight renovations." Which was bizzare...what renovations?? This place looked like it was brand new, maybe the workers were nearly finished with it...

Looking around, I still couldn't see what this place was exactly...but surely there couldn't be people here now right? I mean, it's the middle of the night...maybe, just maybe I could find a way in somehow...there has to be an entrance somewhere.

I searched until I came across a ladder that lead up a wall, curiosity got the best of me and I began climbing up to the top of it.

As I reached the top, I realized that it was higher up than I had thought. Two stories? Three stories maybe? I looked and focused on a small opening in the ceiling.

As I kneel down and lowered myself inside, I lost my grip and fell to the ground, groaning in pain...

I can't believe I was that clumsy...Perhaps that's enough adventuring for the night...at least I found a good spot to sleep at since it was warmer in here than it was out there, I just need to get up early and leave before anyone finds me.

Shuffling to one of the corners of the room, I brought my knees up to my face and drifted off to sleep.

I've spent a long time in Moscow living an ordinary life and look at where it's gotten me...Maybe if I manage to find help, it could lead me to something new...the "Extraordinary" life that I've been looking for...

Who am I kidding...that's just wishful thinking...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to Rate, Share, and Comment! It will be very appreciated :]

The Superstar Contingency (2018 FIFA World Cup Future Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें