Chapter 32 - The Superstar Contingency Pt.2

(7:05PM)

"Welcome to the Final day of the World cup viewers! The exciting showdown between Portugal and Argentina is just an hour! As we mentioned before, there are heavy amounts of traffic throughout the town due to people attending what some people call, "the match of the century." A woman sports reporter said.

"Oh man...What're we going to do? The stadium is already 30mins away from here...traffic is only going to make it worse." I looked out the window.

"Hmm...AH! I got it!" Maria clapped, thinking of an idea

"You do?" I said.

"Yea, we can take my moped and just ride along the sidewalk." She suggested.

"Moped?" I questioned.

--- (Outside)

"Here it is!" She showed me.

"That's great! We should be able to get there in no time then

"That's great! We should be able to get there in no time then." I smiled.

Maria got on the bike.

"Here, helmet. Safety first." She playfully urged, handing me a helmet as she strapped hers on.

"Alright." I smiled and strapped mines on, sitting behind her. The moment I had it on perfectly, I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Let's get going! We have a game to watch and people to meet!" Maria excitedly threw her fist into the air.

--- (Ridding down the sidewalk)

The ride was going rather well, we passed up huge amounts of traffic before we arrived near mall.

"We're only about 10 minutes away." Maria informed as she drove, the wind passing by our faces made it somewhat hard to hear each other.

"That's great! We're making good time!" I said.

"WOAH!!" Maria screamed.

"AGH!!! Don't hit me!" A guy also screamed, before Maria brought the bike to a halt."

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized.

"That was close..." The guy said, taking a sigh of relief.

I looked over Maria's shoulder and realized that it was someone familiar...we've met before...

"Özil?" I said.