Q & A

Now that the first book is officially finished. I decided maybe now would be a good time for a few Q&As on some of the stuff about the book and even myself personally...sooooo here we go!

Q: How old are you?
A: At the time of writing this (December 23, 2016), 21. lol

Q: How long have you been writing?
A: I used to write a lot whenever I was younger but stopped whenever I entered middle school. I finally picked it up again last year (2015) and decided to have another go at it.

Q: So you have other stories?
A: Indeed. But for me, this story was the first of it's kind. So up till this point I had never attempted a more realistic story, this book is my first.

Q: Where do you get most of your inspiration from? In terms of writing.
A: I am undeniably and gamer, comic book nerd and a weeb. So most of the ideas I get are usually inspired by Anime, games, movies and TV shows.

Q: What was the hardest or most challenging part about writing this book?
A: Having the players and the teams they played for being somewhat accurately represented while staying true to the fanfiction.

Q: What was the easiest or most enjoyable part about writing this book?
A: The inclusion of players that are main/side characters or are even mentioned in the story. I wanted a big cast of characters and I think I got it. (More than 25 characters)

Q: There were lots of songs added in the later half of the book! Do you enjoy video game OSTs more than the songs that would play on radio?
A: Im going to get hate for this lol, but in most cases yes. I'm a musician myself so I tend to cling more to songs with a bigger emphasis on melodies and harmonies. To me, if a song was expressing a heartfelt emotion I would feel it more from melody and harmony rather than the lyrics. But that's just me, to each their own.

Q: Barcelona or Real Madrid?
A: Real Madrid lol

Q: Cristiano or Messi?
A: Cristiano lol (Not that I don't like Messi)

Q: Favorite player?
A: Too many to pick from ._.

Looks like that's all for now. Feel free to ask me more questions and I will be sure to add it to the Q&A! Take care everyone! :]