Chapter 30 - Persona

(Press Play, Only focus on the guitar part)

Who's playing a guitar?

It sounds nice, I'm not complaining...

My eyes opened...first blurry, but things soon cleared.

It feels like it's been awhile...since I was awake.

I looked around the room and saw Sergio, playing on his Guitar.

"Hey, you're pretty good." I smiled to him, half asleep.

"You're awake!" He happily said.

"You know how to play a guitar? That's awesome dude!" I laughed a bit.

"Thanks." He said.

"Where'd you get it from?" I asked him.

"A music store, at the mall." He said.

"Ohhh ok, cool." I smiled, now being fully awake.

"How are you feeling? You've been asleep for a while now." He asked.

"Bedsides some soreness in my chest, I feel great! How long was I asleep?" I asked him.

"You've been asleep since about 9 last night." He said.

"And what time is it now?" I asked him.

"It's nearly 5pm...I was worried that you slipped into a coma, but it turns out you fell asleep on your own after waking up from the anesthesia. You don't get much rest do you?" He asked, putting the guitar down.

"I guess not...but I had surgery?" I asked.

"Yea, they had to take out a tumor that was on the outside of your right lung. Luckily they didn't have to cut deep into the lung to remove it. It went well with minimal cuts into your body. But the soreness might continue for the next 2 months or so. You have prescribed pain killers so if the pain gets any worse, take it." Sergio informed me.

"Ok." I said.

"Hey, where's Neymar? He has a game today!" I remembered.

"Um...Zack. That game was yesterday...I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Brazil lost against Argentina." He explained.

"But...how?" I asked.

"Neymar actually managed to score 2 goals but Di Maria scored 1 and Messi scored 3. The final score was 4-2." He said.

"No..." I looked down.

"Here, he wanted you to have this..." Sergio reached inside a bag and handed me Neymar's Jersey...

I looked at this and realized that he used this in the game...I could tell. There were grass stains on it...

So Sergio isn't lying...