Chapter 27- The Perfect "Insider"

"The snow isn't helping at all...someone needs to fix this weather! Practice was tough today! "Neymar complained as he stretched and popped his back.

"Well, practice kind of needs to be tough, everyone is playing against hard teams this week." I reminded him as we walked back to David's car.

"Yea, yea, yea...but all work and no excitement makes Jack a dull boy. Do you want me to end up like Jack Zack?" Neymar joked.

"You had a plan?" I asked, and we both stopped walking.

"I always have a plan. David! Marcelo! Come over here!" he shouted at the two of them who were walking behind us.

They both ran and caught up to us.

"What's up?" Marcelo asked.

"How does a movie night sound?" Neymar asked all of us.

"Sure." David said.

"But where at?" Marcelo asked.

"I don't know...Hey Zack, do you know where any theaters are?" Neymar asked.

"Actually yea, there's one at the mall, and another one that's 4 streets away from the stadium." I informed them.

"Zack, the human GPS." David teased.

"Sounds like a plan...we'll go to the one that's at the mall later on tonight then." Marcelo said, referring to him and David, I think...

"Let's get going then! My feet aching." David said, pushing Neymar to his car.

"What're we going to do about food right now though??" Marcelo ran after them.

"This should be fun." I said to myself.

--- (Neymar's room, 9AM)

I was relaxed, sitting on the couch, resting, the TV was on too. Neymar was on his phone playing poker, as usual. I was looking through the one thing I managed to keep around despite everything that has happened to me.

"Hey Zack, what is that? You've been looking through that for a while now." Neymar asked.

"It's a photo album of my family and I...my mother wanted me to keep it." I told him.

"Oh wow! Can I see?" He asked.

"Sure, this is something I haven't even had the chance to show Cristiano." I said.

Neymar came and sat right next to me.

"Soo...what's this one?" He asked, pointing at one of them.

"Oh that one? That was whenever I tried to swim for the first time, was like 7 years old then." I chuckled.

"You look like you were pretty upset." Neymar laughed.

"My cousin Rocio was teasing me the whole time." I laughed.

"Really? How?" He asked.

"She pretended to be a Shark." I replied and it made Neymar laugh.

"That's gold." He chuckled.

I turned a few more pages.

"What about this one?" He stopped me, pointing to another picture.

"This was when I got 2nd place in the science fair when I was in Middle school. My mom came and supported me." I said.

"A science fair? What did you do?" he asked.

"I did an experiment on how to get a perfect shot in basketball." I explained.