Chapter 18 - Netherlands VS Germany Pt. 1

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

Open your eyes

Look up to the skies and see...

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

Because I'm easy come, easy go

Little high, little low

♪ Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me.....to me....

There I stood in the shower, the water hitting my face, going through my hair, My old Spotify account played through its speakers on shuffle. Listening to 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen.

It's 2:34pm right now. I've been practicing outside for awhile today, as well as coming back inside to hangout with Cristiano. I've attempted to contact Neymar but...I've had no luck, he's not answering. I just hope he's alright...

I stepped out the shower, dried myself with a towel and threw it in the dirty clothes basket. Putting on some clothes, I went the living room. Cristiano was there, sitting on the couch, watching TV, but it was more like the TV was watching him...he was in his phone not even paying attention. But because of yesterday, his crossing with Sergio, he's been a little depressed or disturbed, and not like how he was a few weeks ago, this was a non-energetic type of enthusiasm. I guess he really doesn't want to play against Spain, against Sergio, unless he has the right reasons too.

"Hey Zack." He acknowledged my presence.

"Hey Cristiano. How are you?" I responded back.

"I'm fine, I already told you." He coldly replied.

Gezz...Was I stubborn like this just two weeks ago? Anyway, I walked closer to him and kneeled down a bit so I could talk to him on the same level. "I understand you ok? But are you going to sit here all day and not do anything? I admit, I made a mistake doing that before. Instead, you should go hangout with Fabio or talk to Jeanne. You need to get out of the house so you don't think about it too much." I advised.

"Ok, ok, I get it Zack. I'll get out the house. Just don't nag me to death." He mildly insulted. Nag!? I punched him on the top of his head

"Filho da puta! (Son of a bitch!)" He yelled in Portuguese.

"I'm leaving." I walked towards the door fully dressed.

"Where are you going?" He asked still rubbing his head.

"OUT." I smartly replied as I stepped outside, shutting the door behind me. I wanted to be alone for now because I had some thinking to do, about the future, and to give Cristiano some space, as well as Neymar.

--- (Hungry...)

)