Chapter 26- Marvel

"Ok, so here's the plan Zack. And it's really simple..." Sergio started.

--- (Doing Push-ups)

"It turns out my manager, the coach for Real Madrid, is still here in Moscow. I talked to him just yesterday on the phone, he said he wanted to stay to see the end of this cup in person...." He explained as he watched me exercise.

--- (Doing Sit-ups)

"We're going to need to go to one of the most populated spots in the city, a place where there are ALOT of people!..." He continued to explain, has he held my feet down for me.

--- (Both of us, running on a treadmill)

"All we have to do is to get him to cross paths with you and MAYBE he'll express some interest in talking with you, but he can't know that I'm helping out." He continued.

--- (The two of us tossing a ball back and forth with our feet)

"You're going to have to do things to amaze everyone and get their attention..." He pondered.

"So you want me to be a street performer to impress this coach or manager guy?" I summed up his explanation.

"Yes." He answered.

"Don't you see it's snowing outside?? The news said it's supposed to be like from now till the end of the cup." I said, pointing to window.

"Exactly! No one is going to expect it on a day like this! It'll even get you some extra money too!" He insisted

I just looked him, questioning this plan of his...

"...Don't worry! I've got you covered on clothes and I'll even be there with you, but do you know how to do trick shots?" He asked.

Sergio passed the ball back and I caught it with my hands.

Wait a minute...do I??

"I'm...not sure." I nervously said.

"How are you not sure? You trained with Zlatan and you're not sure??" He seemed confused.

"He made me do a lot of things when I practiced with him." I clarified.

"Ok, ok. Let's try this then...You see this empty trash can?" He said picking it up.

"I'm not blind, clearly it's empty." I smartly replied.

"JUST follow what I'm saying." He said.

"Ok." I listened.

Sergio took the trash can to the other side of the room and placed it on the ground.

"This is testing your accuracy, I want you to kick the ball all the way over here, without over doing it, and make it into the trash can." He instructed.