VII

Because apparently fighting an escaped convict wasn't enough, so the tiger just had to show up.

Let me explain. This convict, Carson Hunt, wasn't exactly a serial killer, but he might as well have been. He would kidnap pretty teenage girls, and turn into them into animals. I don't mean brainwash them or something like that, he would literally turn them into animals.

Carson would slowly turn all of their body parts into one of an animal, until the only human thing left was their brain. But he didn't stop there. He would place a chip in their brain so he could control them, make them behave like animals and do his bidding. But they still had their human conscious in them, so it was like they were trapped in their own bodies, but it was an animal body.

So, in a way, he was worse than a serial killer. But that's what the tiger really was, a human.

It lunged at me, and I did an aerial over it. I saw Carson climbing up a ladder that was in the abandoned paper factory. I jumped up and climbed after him, leaving the tiger scratching at my feet below.

I reached the top, and shot electricity at the lights, turning them on. I looked around for Carson.

"Come out and fight me you sick bastard!" I called out, my voice echoing off the metal walls.

I heard a shuffle from behind me, and I whipped around. He wasn't there. There was a whistle by my ear and a stinging sensation.

I turned around to see a knife lodged in the wall behind me. I felt a small trickle of blood coming out of my ear.

I shot a jolt of electricity at the crates stacked up, making them explode. Carson stood there, a knife in hand.

He threw it at me and it grazed my shoulder. I winced but charged forward anyways. I kicked him in the chest, sending him flying to the ground.

"You're not very good at throwing knives." I told him, digging my heel into his throat.

"You're not very good at fighting." He wheezed out.

I cocked my head to the side, confused. He threw his leg up, kicking me behind the knee, making me collapse to the ground.

He place one knee on my chest, grabbing my face in his hands.

"You'll make a nice kitty cat, won't you Spark? My little trophy." He smirked.

I spat blood in his face in response. He made a noise of disgust, and threw my head on the ground, hard. He wiped his face with his sleeve, and I took the opportunity to knock him off him of me and get up.

I kicked him in the neck, sending him on the ground. I kneeled down, and placed a hand on his chest.

"Who even are you?" He groaned in pain.

"Who am I? I'm Absent Spark. And I am your doom."

He coughed out a little blood.

"Goodnight." I smiled innocently, sending pulses of electricity through him.

He screamed in pain, but I didn't let up. Once he passed out, I stopped. I checked his heart, it was still beating, but barley. I grabbed some chains that was on the floor, and tied him to a pole.

I grabbed a cell phone out of his pocket (no idea why he had that) and called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator said on the line.

"I would like to report a sighting of Carson Hunt." I said.

"Where did you see him m'am?" She asked.