chapter 3 - The Girl Next Door

Outfits in the external link

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in Sam's Mind, Sam was driving the Impala.

Octavia was in the passenger seat. "Our friend Cas brought down the Hell-Wall in your head."

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in Sam's Mind, roadside, by the Impala, Sam looked at Octavia curiously. "You're not the real Ava."

Octavia shrugged slightly. "I'm only as real as you want me to be, Sam. But I'm here to help you." Sam barely nodded. "You will not like what is left to come if you do put yourself back together, Sam. I just want to be honest with you there."

From 7.01 "Meet the New Boss", in Bobby's House's basement, Sam turned around. The basement was bathed in an eerie red light. Many chains hung from the ceiling, as well as meathooks with bits of flesh and hair still attached. There was ominous laughter.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.22 The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "You will be in pain. You will see things."

From 7.01 "Meet the New Boss", in Bobby's House's kitchen, Sam was reading a book. He was startled by a strange noise, looking behind him. The ceiling panel began to crack. A long chain fell down through the hole, wrapping itself around Sam's neck, pulling him up to the ceiling, strangling him. Lucifer's laugh was heard.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.22 The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "You will hear things. Memories and dreams of Hell will be just the beginning."

From 7.01 "Meet the New Boss", in the warehouse's hallway, Lucifer appeared in Sam's way.

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the warehouse, 'Dean' smiled, morphing into Lucifer.

Octavia: (voice over from 6.22 The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "It could very well kill you. I'm sorry about what's to come for you."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Octavia sighed. "Yes, Cas did make your Hell-Wall tumble. That just means it's more of a... physical thing, no matter how small. You're looking at what is left of your wall. And now Ava's dead, you chose to see Ava as your wall, the only thing protecting you from the real danger that lies in that pretty little head of yours, because you're not ready to let go of Ava. Not yet."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the warehouse, Octavia ignored Lucifer, looking annoyed, taking Sam's injured, bandaged hand, showing it him. "Sam. This is real. Not a year ago, not in Hell. Now."

From 7.01 "Meet the New Boss", in the warehouse, Sam still held Octavia's Angel Sword in one hand, lifting Octavia from the floor. He stopped where he was, looking faint, a little sick, and very dizzy. His nose started to bleed. He fell to the floor with her body, cutting his hand on her Angel Sword. He laid unconscious next to Octavia's dead body.

Octavia: (voice over from 7.02 Hello, Cruel World)  "You cut this on Ava's Angel Sword when you were trying to take care of Ava. The blade nearly went through your hand. You know, everyone was there when you cut it. Ness sewed it up for you. Bobby bandaged it. Dean and Catty used whiskey and bourbon to clean it so it didn't get infected."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the warehouse, Octavia looked at Sam, still holding his hand. "Sam, push it."

Sam pushed his right thumb against his wound, making it bleeding through the bandage.   Lucifer flickered, disappearing. Octavia smiled a small, reassuring smile, flickering, disappearing.

From 7.01 "Meet the New Boss", in the Weiss House, Death looked at Castiel. "There are things much older than souls in Purgatory, and you gulped those in, too."