chapter 6 - Slash Fiction

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", Ness and Jody's phone conversation.

"Hello?" Ness asked.

"Ness Singer?" Jody asked. "My surgeon is a monster."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in Jody's hospital room, Dr. Gaines laid a hand on Jody's arm.

Jody: (voice over from 7.02 Hello, Cruel World) "Please get your ass here to Sioux Falls General."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the hospital's morgue, Dr. Gaines put the mask on Ness, restraining her against the table, making her breathe in the medicine until she was almost asleep. He transformed. His mouth was huge. He had long pointed teeth and a two-pronged tongue, trying to bite Ness. Bobby was standing behind Dr. Gaines with a shotgun, shooting him in the back. Dr. Gaines returned normal, letting Ness go, bleeding black ooze. Ness took the amnesia mask off, standing from the table, trying to run away, nearly falling to the floor, tired from the medicine. Bobby helped Ness stand, running out of the room.

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in Rufus' Cabin, Catty, Sam, Dean, Bobby and Ness were gathered.

"They're like Shapeshifters," Bobby told them.

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the hospital's exam room, Annie grabbed Dr. Gaines' arm forcefully, breaking his arm, making Dr. Gaines scream, morphing into the form of Dr. Gaines. Blood splattered onto the privacy screen.

Bobby: (voice over from 7.03 The Girl Next Door) "Only a lot more into eating folk. And... nothing can kill them."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Catty turned to see Edgar around a corner.

"Catty Winchester," Edgar told her. "Many Leviathans want to get their hands on you."

"What do you want with me, then, if not to kill me?" Catty asked.

Edgar stalked closer. "To find something very important."

Catty hit the button to eject to the car, making it fall toward Edgar. The car crushed onto Edgar. Black ooze spread from under the car around his hand, which was the only part of him visible.

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in Rufus' Cabin, Catty sighed. "Anything else?"

"Yep," Bobby answered. "They bleed black goo."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", The black ooze retreated back under the car. Edgar's hand twitched, moving. Edgar was still alive.

From 7.05 "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", in the motel room, Sam, Dean and Catty turned to face the Leviathan. Catty instantly drew her gun, aiming at the Leviathan. 

"Hi, Sam," the Leviathan told him. "Hi, Dean. Hi, Catty."

"Do we know you?" Sam asked.

"Well, I definitely know you," the Leviathan told them. He looked at Catty. "You're the girl my people want." He looked from Sam to Dean. "And you're the dead guys. Well, you will be in a minute."

The Leviathan stepped forward. Catty shot him in the chest. Black liquid bled from his chest, the bullet popping out. The Leviathan punched Dean, making him fall to the floor, turning to Sam, kicking him away, into the wall, making him fall to the floor, turning to Catty. Catty shot him in the chest, but obviously it didn't have any effect. The Leviathan hit the gun out of Catty's hands, gripping her throat. The Leviathan suddenly let go, falling to the floor, electrocuted. Don was standing behind him in the doorway. Sam and Dean stood.