chapter 11 - Adventures in Babysitting

Outfits in the external link

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song:) Riding the Storm Out - REO Speedwagon

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in 809 1/2 Main Street, Jimmy turned toward a knife on the table, grabbing it, turning toward Catty. Catty drew her gun, shooting Jimmy in the head, killing him, watching his body fall to the floor, sighing.  

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in Melanie's House, Margaret heard her, turning toward Ness, rushing toward her. Ness shot Margaret. Margaret exploded with the shotgun burst, also burning out of existence as she dissipated into the air visibly over Ness' head. The sparks faded into nothing as they floated their way to the floor.

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in Crowley's Lab, Castiel closed his eyes, a blinding bright white light emanating from him, filling the room.

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in the warehouse, Balthazar stood behind Octavia's shoulder now.

An Angel Blade pierced through Octavia's chest from behind, through her heart, making her gasp in pain.

Castiel looked on in shocked horror and denial, angry. "No!" Octavia had blood trickling down her chin, gasping. Balthazar took the blade out of Octavia's back, letting her fall to the floor. Castiel watched in horror, unable to do anything to save Octavia. "Ava..."

Light exploded out of Octavia's body. Her wings seared onto the concrete on either side of her. Her arms aligned with the wings.

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in the warehouse, Sam stumbled his way inside, stopping cold on the stairs in shocked denial, not yet processing. "No." He walked closer to Octavia's body in the middle of her seared wings on the floor. "No. Ava!" He knelt next to Octavia's body, pulling her into his arms, tears in his eyes, despaired and in denial. "No. Ava... I remember."

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in Sam's flashback, Sam and Octavia looked at each other for a long moment, smirks playing against their lips. Sam finally kissed Octavia. Octavia responded slowly, building up passionately.

Sam: (voice over from 6.22 The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "I remember everything."

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in the warehouse, Sam was devastated, losing Octavia so soon after getting his memories back.

From 7.01 "Meet the New Boss", in the bathroom, Castiel looked at his reflection in the mirror, unbuttoning his shirt. Two hands pushed against Castiel's stomach from the inside, trying to get out.  

From 7.01 "Meet the New Boss", in Crowley's Lab, Castiel pushed the others forward. "You need to run now! I--I can't hold them back!"

"Hold who back?" Ness asked.

"Leviathan!" Castiel answered.

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the water reservoir, Leviathan!Castiel walked into the reservoir, into the water, arms raised at his side. Ness, Sam, Catty, Dean and Bobby ran through the gate, watching as he walked under. A whirlpool appeared, black liquid radiating out from it in all directions, disappearing.

Catty saw Castiel's trench coat floating to the edge of the reservoir, slowly walking toward it, picking it up. She looked disconcerted and as if she couldn't move, trying to keep herself under control.  "Okay. So Cas is gone."

The Impala drove down the road.

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", at Frank's House, Ness opened the door slowly, looking inside cautiously. Dean, Catty and Sam were behind her.