chapter 8 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", in TJz, The Demons were affected by Ness' exorcism over the speakers, trying to pull through. One knocked over a lit candle over onto spilled alcohol on the floor, making the floor catch fire immediately. The fire spread all over the bar as if alcohol or gasoline had been spread before Ness had gotten there. The front door was blocked off by fire. The Demons were pushing through the exorcism, on their way toward Ness. Ness shot them all, backing away toward the back room, away from the flames as quick as she could.  

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "TJz burned down around you. You almost got burned alive."  

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", on the dock outside of TJz, The fire was spreading outside of TJz, all over the dock, blocking the way to any of the stairs to the parking lot or way out, toward Ness, making her back away toward the lake. Ness knew there was no way she could get past the flames, the only exit being the lake behind her, turning around, hesitating, looking back over the flames, letting herself fall into the water below. She pushed her way to the surface, gasping for breath. She backed away through the waves, breathing heavily, coughing, trying to breathe, looking around, seeing the ramp toward the parking lot. Ness was pulled underwater, not coming back up, as if something had pulled her under and wasn't letting her go.  

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "Then you nearly drowned. Got kidnapped."

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", in the warehouse, Ness/Demon restrained Bobby from behind, holding Catty's Knife to his throat, letting her eyes turn completely, Demon black. Later, she stabbed herself in the stomach.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "Possessed by a Demon."

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", in the car, Sam was driving. Bobby was in the passenger seat. Catty was behind Bobby. Dean was behind Sam, holding Ness' dead body in his arms.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "You died."

From 6.21 "Let It Bleed", in Ness' hospital room, Octavia put two fingers to Ness' forehead, bringing her back. Ness gasped alive, looking around in confusion.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 Meet the New Boss) "And brought back to life by Ava before she died."

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", outside the museum, Sam looked at Dean. "You lied to me, and you killed my friend."

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the motel room, Dean removed the knife from Amy's chest.

Dean: (voice over from 7.07 The Mentalists) "Killing Amy was not wrong."

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", outside the museum, Dean looked at Sam. "You couldn't do it, so I did."

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", outside Fat Mack's Bar-B-Q Shack, Dean and Ness walked toward Ness' Car in the parking lot.

Dean turned to face her. "Ness, oddly enough, you don't seem to have an opinion for this."

"Well, she was a monster, Dean," Ness told him. "She might have been killing for her son, but there was no telling if she was gonna do it again. Every hunter does their job in a different way. There's no right or wrong."

Dean thought about this a moment, nodding. "What would I do without my Yoda?"

Ness smiled. "You really want me to answer that question?"