chapter 10 - Death's Door

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the garage, Edgar investigated the shaking sink, turning the knob back even though it was already off. Black goo spurted out of the sink, splashing Edgar in his face.  

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", outside the warehouse, in Bobby's Van, Sam was watching the building with binoculars, looking at Edgar in recognition. "No."

"Levis," Ness told them.

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Dean shot Edgar in the side of the head with a shotgun. Edgar stood straight, looking at the black ooze on his hand, his face transforming: his mouth enlarging, his teeth becoming long and jagged, and a long, two-pronged tongue unfurled.

Bobby: (voice over from 7.03 The Girl Next Door) "They're like Shapeshifters, and nothing can kill them."

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in the warehouse, Edgar looked at Dr. Gaines. "Dick is coming."

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in Bobby's Van, Sam, Dean, Ness, Catty and Bobby were watching the clip about Dick Roman.

Dick Roman (during press conference): "But it's like I always say. If you want to win, then you got to be the shark. And a shark's got to eat."

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in the second floor meeting room, Dr. Gaines looked at Dick. "You're bibbing me?"

Dick nodded. Susan unfolded the bib, tying it around Dr. Gaines' neck. Dr. Gaines held his hand up to his face with his fingers pointing toward his mouth. He transformed. His mouth enlarged. His teeth became long and jagged. A two-pronged tongue unfurled.

Ness: (voice over from 7.09 How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters) "Dad, what is it?"

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", on the roof, Bobby was watching and listening with surveillance equipment. "He's making the doctor eat himself."

The truck driver appeared in front of Bobby, punching him, making him fall unconscious.  

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", on the ground, Catty slid toward the machete. The Leviathan grabbed Catty's arm, pulling her off of the ground, swinging her away toward Edgar. Catty stopped, looking between them.

"Hello, Catty," Edgar told her. "Been a long time."

Catty looked at Edgar, glaring.

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", on the roof, Sam, Dean and Ness found Bobby's broken surveillance equipment on the roof. Sam was holding Catty's machete.

Octavia appeared on the other side of the broken surveillance equipment. "They got them. They got both of them."

"Guys, there are at least four Leviathans out there," Dean told them. "We don't even know how to kill one."

Octavia toward to the ground below. A van pulled up below. Acme Industrial Cleaning.

Octavia looked at Sam. "Well, it'll be quite a shock when you walk in through the front door, won't it?"

Sam looked toward the van, knowing what she meant and knowing it was the only choice.

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in the warehouse, Edgar and the truck driver were walking toward two men in suits who appeared to be bodyguards. Dean and Ness walked in, carrying pressure sprayers, spraying all of them with Borax, making them burn and their skin smoke, making them groan and scream in pain.