chapter 14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 7.11 "Adventures in Babysitting", in Frank's trailer, Ness and Catty were sitting farther away from him at the other side of the trailer, far enough to where they could speak alone.

Catty looked at Ness. "You look horrible."

"Right back at you," Ness replied.

"When was the last time you really slept a night?" Catty asked.

"Now you're starting to sound like my husband," Ness told her.

Catty smiled a small smile, looking down. "How long have you been waiting to say that?"  

"A while," Ness answered.

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Dean shot Edgar in the head with a shotgun.

From 7.05 "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", in the motel room, Chet stalked toward Catty, Sam and Dean. They shot him in the chest.

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in the abandoned house, The creature sat bolt upright, standing from the table. Sam, Dean, Catty, Bobby and Ness immediately drew their guns and shot at it repeatedly until it fell back down on the table, seemingly dead.

From 7.11 "Adventures in Babysitting", in the warehouse, Marlene gripped Catty by her throat, pushing her against the metal cage. Ness stood behind Marlene, using the metal bar to hit her from behind, making her let go of Catty and fall to the floor.

From 7.13 "The Slice Girls", in the motel room, in bed, Ness took one of Dean's hands in hers, interlocking their fingers, putting them back on the bed above Dean's head, kissing him. Dean rolled Ness onto the bed.

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in 809 1/2 Main Street, Jimmy turned toward a knife on the table, grabbing it, turning toward Catty. Catty drew her gun, shooting Jimmy in the head, killing him, watching his body fall to the floor, sighing.

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in Melanie's House, Margaret heard her, turning toward Ness, rushing toward her. Ness shot Margaret. Margaret exploded with the shotgun burst, also burning out of existence as she dissipated into the air visibly over Ness' head. The sparks faded into nothing as they floated their way to the floor.

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", in Ness' Car, Ness was driving. Catty was in the passenger seat. Dean was behind Catty. Sam was being Ness.

"Killer clown?" Catty asked.

"Oh, I know what you're thinking, Catty," Ness told her. "'Why did it have to be clowns?'"

Catty gave Ness a look, looking out of her window. "Oh, give me a break, Ness."

Ness smirked. "You didn't think I remembered, did you?"

"Do you remember why?" Catty asked.

"Uh, yeah," Ness answered. "'93. You asked me to take you to a friend's birthday party because your dad didn't want to." She chuckled. "It was doll-themed. Sam and Dean crashed, dressed as killer clowns. John literally crashed through the wall, fighting a Werewolf, freaked out everybody. Everyone else but the four of us split by the time that he finally killed the thing."

Sam and Dean were chuckling in remembrance.

"I was five years old," Catty told them in defense, her voice sheepish. "It was the first monster that I had seen Dad kill after I found out the truth."