chapter 18 - Party On, Garth

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 6.04 "Singers' Weekend", in Bobby's House, Ness looking over a map of Scotland, searching on her laptop.

Bobby was answering calls on the walls. "Yeah, Garth, what do you got? Never heard of a Vamp doing that. It doesn't sound like our kind of thing. Better drop a dime to the FBI." He hung up, placing it back on its charger. Another phone labeled FBI Tom Willis rang. "Willis, FBI. No, Garth, not me, the FBI. The real FBI. How are you still alive?" 

Ness chuckled, shaking her head.

From 7.08 "Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!", in Mutual Freedom Insurance's foyer, Ness, Dean and Catty were posing as FBI, standing with Marsha. 

Dean pointed at Marsha. "We drop this lady off at..."

"Where?" Catty asked. "Bobby's in the nest at Oregon. She can't go to Rufus' Cabin."

"Garth," Ness suggested.

Catty thought for a moment, nodding. "Yeah, okay. Garth."

Ness looked at Marsha. "Now, you'll be living with a semi-functional hunter until this all blows over, okay?"

From 7.17 "Born-Again Identity", outside the Allen House, the Demon gripped Catty's throat.

"You know, I'd think twice," Dean told him. "Or don't you know that your boss issued a hands-off memo?"

The Demon laughed, looking at Dean and Ness. "Please. What have you done for him lately? Roman's head on a plate? No? Whatever Emmanuel is, Crowley's gonna want him, a lot more than he wants you these days." He looked at Catty. "You're the exception, darling. He wants to see you now, to use you against your own daughter like everyone has been using her against you these days."

Ness took Catty's Knife from Catty's jacket, trying to stab the Demon in the heart. The Demon raised an arm to block the move, receiving the blow in his arm instead. The knife made his wound flash with red. The pain made the Demon let Catty go. Dean grabbed the Demon, turning around, pushing him against a support beam on the porch. Ness stabbed the Demon in the heart, killing him, making him flash with red, taking the knife out. Dean pushed the Demon down the stairs. A man was standing at the bottom of the stairs. Catty, Ness and Dean looked at the body of Jimmy Novak, Castiel's vessel in shock.

Castiel looked at Catty, Ness and Dean. "What was that?"

From 7.17 "Born-Again Identity", in the gas station, Dean and Ness turned to face Catty.

"How the hell is he alive?" Dean asked.

"Do I look like I have a clue?" Catty asked. 

From 7.17 "Born-Again Identity", in the gas station, Dean, Catty and Ness walked to the next aisle of the store, finding two more Demons waiting for them. Catty raised her knife, slashing toward one of them.

Demon 1 blocked the move, taking Catty's wrist, twisting it behind her back, making her drop the knife, pushing her face first into the wall, restraining her. "The King will see you now."

Demon 2 pushed Dean into some shelves, making him fall to the floor. He gripped Ness by her jacket collar, pushing her against a shelf, making the shelf and Ness fall to the floor, with Ness landing on the shelf. Demon 2 stepped closer to Ness. He stopped suddenly, flashing with red. Demon 1 let Catty go, smoking out, disappearing, the host falling to the floor. Catty turned to face them. Demon 2 fell to the floor. Meg had been the one to stab him, holding Catty's Knife.