chapter 9 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in Rufus' Cabin's Basement, Chet was chained to the chair, looking at Catty, Sam, Dean, Ness and Bobby. "You can't stop any of us. We can't be killed, you stupid little chewtoys."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Catty turned to see Edgar around a corner. Edgar grabbed Catty by her throat, throwing her toward a car, making her hit against the windshield, making it shatter. Catty was wearing only a tank top and shorts, along with flat boots, most of her skin unprotected against the glass. Broken pieces of glass, jagged and sharp, injected into her skin, making her bleed. She tried to push herself, noticing the control on top of the car hood she was on. Edgar stalked closer, gripping Catty by her shoulders, pushing her further against the glass, making the glass inject further and the blood flow more quickly and profusely. Edgar grabbed Dean, throwing him away, making him fall to the ground. Catty hit the button to eject to the car, making it fall toward Edgar. Edgar hit Sam in the face with a crowbar, making him fall away to the ground. The car crushed onto Edgar. Black ooze spread from under the car around his hand, which was the only part of him visible.

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", The black ooze retreated back under the car. Edgar's hand twitched, moving. Edgar was still alive.

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in the Gas & Sip, Octavia looked at Sam. "So, about this crazy little plan of yours... Going after the Leviathans when they're going after you... You don't have a clue how to kill them or slow them down, and your plan is, what? Go right at them? Genius. I'm not saying don't do it. I'm saying that you have no idea what they're planning. Maybe this will help you find out what their game plan is. And if you know what they're up to..."

"We might have a chance at stopping them and fighting back," Sam finished.

"Key word: might," Octavia told him. "Like Bobby and Ness said, they're smarter than you, and they're stronger than you. They're stronger than almost anything you've ever faced."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the hospital morgue, Dr. Gaines put the mask on Ness, restraining her against the table, making her breathe in the medicine until she was almost asleep. He transformed. His mouth was huge. He had long pointed teeth and a two-pronged tongue, trying to bite Ness. Bobby was standing behind Dr. Gaines with a shotgun, shooting him in the back. Dr. Gaines returned normal, letting Ness go, bleeding black ooze.  

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in the cell block, Leviathan!Catty looked through the cell bars of Catty's cell to look at Catty. "Eve wanted to create the perfect beast."

Catty turned to face Leviathan!Catty, watching as she morphed into the form of Brett.

Leviathan!Brett smirked. "What do you think Eve meant by 'jack of all trades'? A calling for all the monsters, all in one body?" Catty raised her eyebrows, nodding. "Well, it can't really be a jack of all trades if a few key ingredients are missing, can it?"

"What are you talking about?" Catty asked.

Leviathan!Brett ticked off the names and species with his fingers. "Alastair, Castiel, Brett, Catty. Demon, Angel, Human. You're chosen to be the vessel for arguably the most powerful creature this world's ever seen."

Catty started to realize what he meant, still confused, in denial. "No."

"You and Cas are the parents, but Alastair and Brett here helped the process along," Leviathan!Brett told her. "I guess you could call them the godfathers. Balthazar wanted to double cross Crowley, take the souls for himself, and make sure he didn't get hands on it, either."