chapter 5 - Shut Up, Dr. Phil

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 3.09 "Malleus Maleficarum", in the Impala, Sam, Catty and Dean were posing as detectives.

"I hate Witches," Dean told them.

From 3.09 "Malleus Maleficarum", in the Dutton House's bathroom, Janet Dutton had blood dripping down from her chin, choking, turning to lean over the sink, spitting out teeth and blood. She spat out another tooth.

From 3.09 "Malleus Maleficarum", in the Van Allen House, due to Elizabeth the Witch's spell, Tammi the Demon coughed blood and tacks into her hand.

Dean: (voice over from 3.09 Malleus Maleficarum) "They're always spewing their bodily fluids everywhere."

From 3.09 "Malleus Maleficarum", in Amanda Barnes' House, Amanda continued to look at the platter. The buzzing intensified. There were flies, maggots and worms crawling all over the rotting food.

Dean: (voice over from 3.09 Malleus Maleficarum) "You know, it's downright unsanitary."

From 7.01 "Meet the New Boss", in Crowley's Lab, Castiel pushed the others forward. "You need to run now! I--I can't hold them back!"

"Hold who back?" Ness asked.

"Leviathan!" Castiel answered.

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", Leviathan!Castiel walked into the reservoir, into the water, arms raised at his side. Ness, Sam, Catty, Dean and Bobby ran through the gate, watching as he walked under. A whirlpool appeared, black liquid radiating out from it in all directions, disappearing.

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the Gas & Sip, The man poured a pot of hot cheese over the clerk, making him scream. He transformed. His mouth enlarged, his teeth becoming long and lagged, and a two-pronged tongue protruded.

Bobby: (voice over from 7.03 The Girl Next Door) "They're like Shapeshifters, only a lot more into eating folk."

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in Rufus' Cabin, Catty, Dean, Sam, Bobby and Ness were gathered.

"Oh, and nothing can kill them," Bobby told them.

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the Gas & Sip, the Leviathan man was on the phone. "Yes, sir. Sam and Catty Winchester were definitely here. I'll find out where they went from here."

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the woods, Sam was following Amy.

Sam: (voice over from 7.03 The Girl Next Door) "There was a job in town."

Catty: (voice over from 7.03 The Girl Next Door) "Where's the body?"

Sam held a knife to Amy's chest, looking at her crescent pendant necklace.

Sam: (voice over from 7.03 The Girl Next Door) "I let her go."

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the motel room, Catty stood in surprised confusion. "Why?"

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in Amy's House, Amy looked at Sam. "You know me. You know the kind of person I am."

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in Young Amy's House, Young Sam and Young Amy broke their kiss.

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the alley, the man was tackled to the ground.

Dean: (voice over from 7.03 The Girl Next Door) "She's dropping bodies, man."