chapter 23 - Survival of the Fittest

Outfits in the external link

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song:) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

From 7.05 "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", in Jenny's Apartment, Dean kicked in the door, running inside. Sam and Catty followed.

Ness' Car drove down the road.

From 7.13  "The Slice Girls", in the Department of Anthropology Building, Charlene walked closer, grabbing Catty by her jacket, pulling her up from the floor, pushing her against the wall, knife against her throat. She was suddenly shot in the back. She let Catty go, falling to the floor, dead. Ness was standing behind Charlene with her gun raised.

From 7.11 "Adventures In Babysitting", in the warehouse, Ness grabbed a metal bar, hitting Sally in the face, making her fall to the floor, drawing her silver knife, twirling it over her fingers, walking toward her.

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in the cemetery, Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness walked along.

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in the abandoned house, The creature sat bolt upright, standing from the table. Sam, Dean, Catty, Bobby and Ness immediately drew their guns and shot at it repeatedly until it fell back down on the table, seemingly dead.

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in Melanie's House, Margaret heard her, turning toward Ness, rushing toward her. Ness shot Margaret. Margaret exploded with the shotgun burst, also burning out of existence as she dissipated into the air visibly over Ness' head. The sparks faded into nothing as they floated their way to the floor.  

From 7.07 "The Mentalists", in the cemetery, Kate Fox rushed toward Dean. Ness stroke a match, dropping it into the grave, setting the bones ablaze. Kate's Ghost started to burn out of existence, soaring through Dean.

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", at Frank's House, Ness opened the door slowly, looking inside cautiously. Dean, Catty and Sam were behind her.  

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in the cell block,  Leviathan!Brett grabbed Catty by her shoulders, morphing back into the form of Catty, transforming. Catty cringed back, unable to move or fight back. Ness and Dean arrived behind Leviathan!Catty. Dean splashed Leviathan!Catty with Borax. Ness used the ax to cut off Leviathan!Catty's head. They watched the headless body fall to the floor. 

From 7.14 "Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie", in the street, The airplane lunged toward Dean. Dean raised his arms to shield himself, knowing there was nowhere he could run. The airplane vanished in an explosion of glitter, covering Dean's body completely.

From 7.05 "Shut Up, Dr. Phil", in the Stark House, Sam, Dean and Catty were standing together. Dean was carrying the bowl. Sam stroke a match, dropping it into the bowl, making it catch fire. White smoke and steam rose. 

From 7.21 "Reading Is Fundamental", in Castiel's hospital room, Sam drew Octavia's Angel Sword, using it to slash into the male Angel's stomach, making it shine with white light.

From 7.15 "Repo Man", in the warehouse, Dean shot Jeffrey twice in the chest, killing him, all of them watching the body fall to the ground.

From 7.13 "The Slice Girls", in Sam and Catty's Motel Room, Dean shot Emma in the chest, killing her, making her fall to the floor.

From 7.08 "Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!", in Little White Chapel, Ness deepened the kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Dean's neck, bouquet still in hand. They continued to kiss in front of the altar.