chapter 16 - Out With the Old

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 3.03 "Bad Day at Black Rock", in John Winchester's Lockup, Sam noticed the boxes on the selves with locks and symbols over them. "These are Curse Boxes."

"Curse Boxes are supposed to keep the evil mojo in, right?" Catty asked.  

From 3.03 "Bad Day at Black Rock", in the apartment, Grossman opened the Curse Box.

Catty: (voice over from 3.03 Bad Day at Black Rock) "Kind of like the Pandora deal?"

Sam: (voice over from 3.03 Bad Day at Black Rock) "Yeah."

From 3.03 "Bad Day at Black Rock", in John's Lockup, Sam explained to Catty and Dean. "They're built to contain the power of the Cursed Object."

From 3.03 "Bad Day at Black Rock", in the apartment, the Rabbit's Foot was on the table.

From 4.08 "Wishful Thinking", in Lucky Chin's Chinese Restaurant, the wish coin was stuck in the well.

From 7.10 "Death's Door", in Bobby's hospital room, Bobby wrote 45489 on Ness' hand, breathing heavily with the effort it took to gather up enough strength to do so, smiling slightly.

Ness: (voice over from 7.11 Adventures in Babysitting) "Sam, Frank's been working on the numbers that my dad spent his last breath on."

From 7.11 "Adventures in Babysitting", in Frank's Trailer, Frank explained to Catty and Ness. "It's coordinates."

Frank typed '454893' into the computer.

"To what?" Catty asked.

"A field in Wisconsin," Frank answered. "Recently purchased by Willman, Inc., a subsidiary of..." Frank trailed off, making a trumpeting noise. "Richard Roman Enterprises."

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in the video Bobby showed Sam, Dean, Catty and Ness, Dick was in the middle of a press conference. "If you want to win, then you got to be the shark."

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the Singer Salvage Yard, Edgar transformed.

From 7.02 "Hello, Cruel World", in the morgue, Dr. Gaines transformed.

From 7.06 "Slash Fiction", in the jail cell, Leviathan!Catty transformed.

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the Gas & Sip, Chet tranformed.

Dick: (voice over from 7.09 How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters) "And a shark's got to eat."

From 7.11 "Adventures in Babysitting", in Frank's Trailer, Frank explained to Catty. "They're getting ready to build something."

"Build what?" Catty asked.

"Exactly," Frank told her. "What?"

From 7.09 "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters", in Meeting Room 2, Dick held up the knife for Catty to see, holding it over her head, turning it to where the blade pointed at her skull, letting the tip rest on her forehead without applying force.

"Oh, let's just cut to the chase," Catty told him. "You want to kill me and use every drop of blood from my body for some lame-ass blood spell to find what you're looking for. And then you're going to eat her alive."

From 7.11 "Adventures in Babysitting", in Frank's trailer, Frank looked at Catty. "You want to keep going?"

"I want to hunt these sons of bitches so I can get my daughter back from the King of Hell," Catty told him.