chapter 21 - Reading Is Fundamental

Outfits in the external link

THEN

From 7.08 "Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!", in the restaurant, Catty held her knife to Guy's throat.

"There's no need to find something that's already been found," Crowley told them.

"What?" Dean asked.

Crowley looked at Catty. "I know where your child is, sweetheart. I might have foreseen Balthazar double crossing me in the manner that he had, and told Castiel to send it to where I wanted him to first, just for insurance. So it landed right in my lap. I have had it all along. So, it's safe. It's leverage, Catty, to keep the four of you in check long enough for it to grow enough to where I can use the power to do whatever it is that I please."

Crowley disappeared, leaving. Catty put her hands to her head, furious and desperate, in denial, turning away.

From 7.20 "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo", in Dick's Office, Charlie sat in a chair.

Dick was pacing. "Charlie, I've been running things for, well, feels like since before the dawn of man. Always had a vision. I'm close to realizing that dream. I don't want to brag, but the world is my dinner plate. And I don't want anything to jeopardize that. Definitely not the actions of one, tiny, little person."

From 7.20 "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo", in Charlie's Apartment, Dean looked at Charlie. "There's pretty much only one thing that can stop all of them, and it's Catty's baby, because she's pretty much everything under the moon, and that is why all of the Levis are after Catty. To find her daughter and kill her. But she's with the King of Hell, so..."

From 7.13 "The Slice Girls", in Sam and Catty's Motel Room, Dean looked at Catty. "Your daughter, wherever she is, she is part Amazon, too, which means she could be a teenager by now for all we know."

From 7.13 "The Slice Girls", in the Department of Anthropology Building, Charlene grabbed Catty, throwing her down a short flight of stairs, into the exit doors, making her fall to the floor, groaning in pain. "I wouldn't know about you, or about your child if it wasn't your friends reaching out to other monsters for help of finding you her. If you're wondering if she's like us... she is. She'll grow faster... just not as fast, because of everything else that she is. It takes time for something like that to grow into who she's supposed to be. But who knows how fast, huh?"  

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in Sam's Mind, Sam was driving the Impala.

Octavia was in the passenger seat. "Our friend Cas brought down the Hell-Wall in your head."

From 6.22 "The Girl Who Knew Too Much", in Sam's Mind, roadside, by the Impala, Sam looked at Octavia curiously. "You're not the real Ava."

Octavia shrugged slightly. "I'm only as real as you want me to be, Sam. But I'm here to help you." Sam barely nodded. "You will not like what is left to come if you do put yourself back together, Sam. I just want to be honest with you there."

From 7.03 "The Girl Next Door", in the Gas & Sip, Octavia looked at Sam, sighing. "I won't be here forever, you know. The Hell Wall, me? It's crumbling as we speak. And when it's gone..."

Sam realized. "You will be, too."

Octavia raised her eyebrows slightly. "Exactly."

"And then what happens?" Sam asked.

"Then there's nothing stopping your hallucination of Lucifer, and all of your memories from Hell," Octavia answered.

"So it'll get even worse than this," Sam told her.