Chapter 17:

Daniel's POV:

"Look, I want to defeat him, but I don't want to kill him. There are ways of doing that." 

Tyra softened a little. She took her foot off of my hand, but still didn't let me up.

"Promise me you won't kill him, and we'll help you." I sighed.

"We?"

"Me, Emma, and her other friends from Berk." She stared at me long and hard. My hand started slipping, but I gripped the vine tighter.

Then, the vine snapped, and I gasped, but my wrist was grabbed. I looked up to see Tyra. She still looked unsure. "You know, I could drop you and go kill Drago myself. Why do I need to comply to your rules? Why do I need your help?"

"Because you can't do it alone. My dad... Drago," I corrected myself, "Drago...is powerful. He's smart, and he won't go down easily. But we will not kill him."

For a second, the look she wore on her face led me to believe she was just going to let go, and let me fall. But then she sighed, and pulled me up. "I'll find you soon and we'll make a plan. If I have to kill Drago in self-defense, I will though. If it's him or me, it will be him."

I nodded. "Fine. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Daniel?" I heard Blaze call from nearby. When I turned my head back, Tyra was gone.

"I'm over here...I'm-I'm fine." I called, as Blaze emerged from some bushes.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's nothing to worry about. Is Emma okay?"

"Well she kinda shattered her broken leg, so however you want to interpret that." Blaze rolled his eyes.

"...Right." I said awkwardly. We just stared awkwardly. It was kinda creepy.

Emma:

I sat on the tree and just listened to the sounds of the forest. The birds chattered and sang, and the wind whispered, making the autumn leaves dance. Coral and gold leaves broke off from their branches and swirled around in the air, before being snatched away by another gust of wind. The sky was made of sapphires, and the clouds made of diamonds.

***Im not going to be allowed to use any electronics until I finish my schoolwork, so I thought I posted this but it is NOT FINISHED***