Oh my gosh guys!

Guys! It has been just over a year that I started writing Emma!  Wow, it all went by so fast! I remember I started writing it the end of December of last year, because I know I was writing it in Florida on my way to Disney World ad while we were there ha. When we would get back to where we were staying, I would immediately go and write some more of this book! 

I have grown a lot as a writer in many ways! If you go back to the beginning of book one, you can see I write very differently now. The heart and description is still there, but it was all a bit spastic and uncalculated, but that's some of what gives it its charm, I guess. :)

Writing Emma has been an unbelievable experience so far. I never EVER expected it to get as popular as it is! I remember when I got 500 views and I was like "OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME" and now I have almost 50,000 (on book one) and if I combine the views of the two Emma books, I have 62.1K views ! I cannot ever repay you for that and I can never thank you enough for it!

This book series has been a huge confidence builder for me... It was and is my escape from the real world, where I actually feel like I have a voice and people actually want to hear what I have to say. Through all my trials and fears and anxiety, I feel like I have a place here: this is my home. When I feel unimportant, I can come here and write, which is what I love to do, I am passionate about it. This series has dramatically increased my self esteem. Thank you guys so much! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You guys are my world and I wouldn't be who I am without you. 

Also, I want a name to call you guys as my followers, any suggestions? Let me know in the comments.

Let me know what you are most passionate about and why. Have a great day!!

--xoxAnnee