Too Close

Don't play the video until I say!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Everything is peaceful on Dragons edge, everyone is at the clubhouse eating breakfast, well everyone but Astrid and Hiccup...
Heather: Hey guys have you seen Astrid and Hiccup??
Fishlegs: Actually no I haven't seen them all morning..
Snotlout: Psh, who cares anyways they're probably flying or something!
*twins are arguing*
Heather: Maybe you guys are right.. I just feel like something bad is going to happen...
Fishlegs: Relax I'm sure nothing will happe--
Hiccup and Astrid come through the doors of the clubhouse fighting
Astrid: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT HICCUP I WOULD NEV--
Hiccup: THEN HOW COME I SAW YOU HUH?!?
*Everyone except Hiccup are mortified*
Astrid: YA KNOW WHAT HICCUP I AM DONE TRYING TO BE YOU FRIEND!!! IM DONE LOVING YOU!!!
Everyone just realized what Astrid said....
Hiccup: Astrid.. *reaches to touch her*
Astrid: *tears in eyes* Just leave me alone!! *runs out*
Heather: HICCUP WHAT DID YOU DO TO ASTRID????
Heather pins against the wall with her battle axe
Hiccup: Astrid saw me with this girl earlier kissing...
Everyone was silenced
Snotlout: You screwed up Haddock
Heather: I'm gonna go talk to her... *runs out*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Astrid ran to her hut and started crying
Astrid: I can't believe we fought... *cries*
Heather runs in
Heather: What happened back there? * rubs back*
Astrid: I was flying across the island and I saw a boat had pulled up so I checked it out.. When I landed I saw Hiccup with a girl and they were kissing.. When they saw me they broke the kiss and the girl called me a stalker.. Hiccup was trying to say something when I hopped on Stormfly and rode to the clubhouse..
Heather: Oh Astrid... I'm so sorry that happened... But on my way here we got airmail! *jazz hands*
Astrid: *Laughs softly* Okay read it... *sniffles*
Heather: I dare Astrid and Heather to sing Too close in front of the gang - Authors friend
Astrid: Ugh...
Heather: This will actually work...
Astrid: What?
Heather: Come on we need to sing! *grabs Astrid and races to the clubhouse*
TIME SKIP
Heather and Astrid walk up to the stage they made
Heather: Hi guys welcome as you can see we invited some people from berk to see this and I hope that you guys enjoy this!
Heather turns to sit down and grabs her guitar and starts strumming
(Now play the video)
Astrid: You know I'm not one to break promises, I don't want to hurt you but I need to breath...
Heather: At the end of it all your still my best friend, but there's somethin' inside that I need to realease...
Astrid: Which way is right, which way is wrong. How do I say that I need to move on...
Astrid glances at a hurt Hiccup
Both: But you know we're heading separate ways yeah, yeah. But it feels like I am too close to love you oooooohhhhh. There's nothing I can really sayyyyyyyyyyyyy. I can't lie no more, I can't hide no more, I got to be true to myself. But it feels like I'm too close to love you.
Heather: So I'll be on my way.. You've given me more than I can return, yet there's so much that you deserve.
Astrid: There's nothing to say, nothing to do, Got nothin to give I must leave with out you.
Both: You know we're headin' separate ways yeah.. But it feels like I'm just too close to love you... There's nothing I can really say... I can't lie no more I can't lie no more, got to be true to myself...  But it feels like I'm just too close to love you..
Heather: So I'll be on my way.. Ooooooooohhhhh..
Astrid: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Heather: So I'll be on my way...
Astrid: Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaahh ooooohh oh whoa ohh
Both: An it feels like I'm too close to love you...
Applause fills the room and the villagers of berk mount their dragons and fly home
Hiccup: Wow that was amazing!
Snotlout: That was very... Hott.. *winks*
Astrid and Heather gag
Fishlegs: Very good job ladies!
Tuff: We could do better!
Everyone left the clubhouse except Hiccup and Astrid
Hiccup: Astrid I'm sorry. I was helping her and then she just kissed me..
Astrid: No Hiccup I'm sorry I should've let you explain, I'm so sorry for yelling at you!
Hiccup:Can we be friends again?
Astrid: Yes of course.
Hiccup: You did a amazing job up there milady I didn't know you such a beautiful voice..
Astrid: *blushes* Thanks Hiccup..
Hiccup: Night milady * walks out*
Astrid: Night Hiccup! Don't forget to Ask and Dare!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys this was a long chapter!! I'm really tired 0_o
Can you guys check out my book Ask and Dare The Big 6?
Please it would be great! Don't forget to Ask and Dare!!
- Buffy