Do I Know You?

Just your average day on Dragons Edge, well sort of average..  It's been a few days since the dragon hunters caught the dragon eye, and Heather is still missing.

Astrid: Okay since Heather is gone, I guess I'll do any dares she has.  Okay first letter.
Do you know the princess of Dunbroch? Merida, she says she visited you guys quite a lot.
Astrid: Oh. Her. *Sharpens axe w/ stone* She's not my favorite person to be around, and I personally think she's kind of selfish, snotty, full of herself, etc. and she keeps stalking Hiccup!  Do you know how hard it is to get her to leave him alone?!!
*throws axe at wall*
Astrid: Anyway next letter.
I dare you reset all of the event son this show, I have supplied you with a button.
Astrid: Um, okay.
*pushes button*
*huge flash of light erupts covering all of dragons edge*

Astrid: Hi guys, this is my show called ask and dare Heather and Astrid!
Heather isnt here yet so, dare me! It's a shame she missed our first segment! Anyway ask and dare!
---------------------
Okay so the whole book is now reset to the very beginning!
None of the events that have happened on the show exist!
We are now we're the dragon hunters took the dragon eye and all of the show events.
-Buffy<3