Better Start Running

Another normal day in Dragons Edge! Snotlout is Teasing Fishlegs,The twins are arguing,Hiccup and Astrid are flirting, and Heather is in the stables with Windshear..
Heather: Okay Windshear I just found the daily Airmail, An I'm kinda afraid of opening it since the last dare I had... Ya know what I'll read it!
I dare Heather to kiss Hiccup in front of Astrid and Fishlegs! - RufiAndrade
Heather: HOLY THOR ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KILLED!?! I knew I shouldn't have read this!!! Ugh I'm gonna die!!
TIME SKIP
Astrid, Hiccup, and Fishlegs are in the clubhouse discussing the Dragon Eye...
Heather: Okay so I all ready told Hiccup about the dare, so he is prepared... Well I didn't tell him when it was gonna happen... Oh well!
It was nice knowing you guys.. * walks in clubhouse*
Hiccup: There are probably so many more things to discover through this!
Fishlegs: I know I'm excited! *squeals*
Astrid: But the real question is how many more slides are there?
Hiccup: That's a good point Milad-- Oh hey Heath--- Mmff?
Heather just walked up to Hiccup and smacked her lips on his!?
Hiccup was stunned, Fishlegs was hurt and Astrid oh Astrid..
Heather: *breaks kiss* There ya go Hiccup!
Fishlegs: *whines*
Hiccup: *Blushing* I-I thought that was for later?
Astrid: L-later *tears and fury in eyes*
Astrid was clutching her axe so hard her knuckles were turning white.
Heather: I never told you when!
That was it.  Astrid was unleashed!
Astrid: YOU, YOU SON OF A HALF TROLL, RAT-EATING, MUNDGE BUCKET!!!!!
Astrid was starting to sprint towards Heather ready to chop her head off!
Astrid: *lets out a battle cry* *raises axe*
Heather: Holy @#$!/!
Just then as Astrid raised her axe Hiccup threw her over his shoulder and Fishlegs took her axe..
Hiccup: WHOA I don't want to clean up blood! *holding Astrid back*
Astrid: HICCUP PUT ME DOWN! FISHLEGS GIVE ME MY AXE!
Fishlegs: No! I don't want to be witnessing a murder! * clutches axe for deer life*
Astrid: HICCUP WHAT DO YOU MEAN? "I THOUGHT THAT WAS FOR LATER?!? ( in a mocking tone) *gasp* Are you cheating on me?
Heather: No! Astrid he's not cheating it was a dare! I was dared to kiss Hiccup infront of you and Fishlegs!
Astrid: Wha? What? THIS WAS A DARE!?
Hiccup: Hehe ya.. *puts Astrid down* I love y-you *brushes hand threw hair nervously*
Heather: Well I'm gonna go.. *starts sprinting out*
Astrid: Fishlegs my. Axe. *Punches hiccup real hard*
Fishlegs: Oh sorry. * gives it back* *runs out screaming*
Hiccup: OW! W-what do you need your a-axe for milady?
Astrid: Oh nothing I just need to blow off some steam... * starts to walk out* By any chance do you know where Snotlout and The Twins are?
Hiccup: The boar pit?
Astrid: Okay, thanks Babe..
Astrid runs out of the clubhouse and off the deck landing on Stormfly.
Hiccup: Astrid what are you doing?
"Stormfly Spine shot!" *screaming* " YEAH YOU BETTER START RUNNING!!"
Hiccup: Oh boy... Um Ask and dare? *runs toward the screaming* ASTRID WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE BLOOD!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe Astrid may be on a little bit of a rampage..
Ask and dare!!
~Buffy <3