VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Okay, hey guys it has come to my attention that I need to  go through some rules out for questions and dares. Okay so here we go,

1) Do not dare anything inappropriate.
This should be easy to follow. This book is rated k+ it's supposed to make you guys laugh, and have a positive vibe. And I've talked to the occasional ten year old reading my books. So no sex, rape, drugs, or sexual actions. I may have like some flirty things, maybe like something like this will go down.
Hiccups just chilling doing his nerdy dragon stuff.
Hiccup: Lalalala, I'm a nerdy one legged teenage dragon training hero and I like discovering dragons! Blah blah blah
Astrid walks up behind hiccup and smacks his butt, hiccup flinches and turns to her blushing. She just keeps strutting off.
See something like that. Anyway, I think you guys get the point.

2) Do not ask any questions about opinions on religion.
I just don't want anybody to get offended or anything like that. I go to a public school, and there are tons of different types of people. One day my teacher decided to have a discussion about which religion was best. That ended up with students in the hospital and that teacher got fired. I do not want to ever have to  experience  that again.

3) NO HATE.
LIKE SERIOUSLY, NO HATE OR I WILL BLOCK YOU, REPORT YOU, AND DO OTHER HORRIBLE THINGS. (Jk, I'm not mean. I will report or block you tho.)

4) Be respectful of the characters, and plot lines of the book.
I think this is pretty self explanatory.

5)No racism, sexism, etc, when asking and daring.
Seriously, do you think Astrid and Heather will appreciate racism or sexism?
Do you?!

Anyway, see ya later guys! I'll try to update soon!