The Day After

It was the day after Hallows Eve, and Dragons Edge was trashed. Needless to say everyone was embarrassed and passed out. Snotlout was half naked and burnt, Ruffnut had pink hair and smelt like flowers, Fishlegs has been hypnotized once again and still hasn't woken up, Heather is hanging upside down in the stables with some Night Terrors ( Smidvargs gang), Hiccup was missing his peg leg and was shirtless, and has a large bandage on his back, and Astrid was in a red dress and heels.

Astrid: Where, what?! What the @$!?# happened here??!!?
She was in the stables sleeping on Stormfly.
Snotlout: Well our Hallows eve party did not turn out well..
Ruffnut: Wow this place is trashed. I like it.
Hiccup: Well we're screwed.
Astrid: Wait, does anyone remember what happened last night?!
Tuffnut: Nope, nothing. I think Fishface over there is dead.
Everyone turns to see Fishlegs on his back making weird faces, and grunting in his trance.
Snotlout: Well he's dead. Anywho, if I'm half naked and Astrid is in a dress and heels, I think something hot happened last night. *wiggles eyebrows*
Hiccup: How about this, Snotlout shut your face before you get killed by Astrid, or I. And we all will try to remember what happened last night. Sounds good?
Tuffnut: Actually I have to dissa-
Heather: HEY IDIOTS, GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!!
Everyone turns to a beam and sees Heather glaring, while hanging upside down by her foot from the rafters.
Astrid: I'll get her down, you guys start thinking.
Astrid gets up and pulls out a knife strapped to her thigh and walks toward Heather.
Ruffnut: I remember what happened to Snotlout, and everything else is blurry.
Snotlout: Don't just stand there tell us!!
Ruffnut: Oh yeah! Okay so it all started when Tuffnut dared Snotlout....
Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~
Tuffnut: I dare you to take off your shirt and roll in fireworms!!
Snotlout: *rolls eyes* Sounds easy enough.
Astrid: How long do you think he'll last?
Heather: Two seconds tops.
Ruffnut: This is going to be good!
*Snotlout takes off his tunic and flexes his muscles for a moment, earning groans and gagging sounds from the girls, he winks and rolls his eyes. He falls on his back in the fireworms and rolled for three seconds...
Snotlout: OWWWWWWWW, IT BURNS!!! MY BEAUTIFUL SKIN!!
*Snotlout jumps up and runs to the nearest bucket of water and jumps in and sighs of relief.*
Astrid: Pay up, Heather.
Heather:*rolls eyes and gives Astrid the owed runes*
Hiccup: Guys this is stupid, somebody is going to get hurt.
Tuffnut: Or raped, you never know what could happen when you play truth or dare.
Fishlegs: Ummmm, then I-I would r-r-rather not be playing this g-game.
Snotlout: Anyway, I dare Ruffnut to-----
Flashback ends~~~~~~~
Ruffnut: And that's all I remember.
Hiccup: But that still doesn't explain what happened to your hair, or why Fishlegs is half dead.
Heather: *walking back with Astrid trailing behind* I remember.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!  It's Buffy, obliviously but I'm back!
Anyway I will tell what happened on that fateful night in different parts!
I love you all!!
-Buffy