Brothers and Yaknog

It was your average day at Dragons edge, Fishlegs re-reading the book of dragons, Hiccup working of inferno, the twins playing in the boat pit, Snotlout admiring his beauty, and Heather is sparring with Astrid in the dome.

While Heather and Astrid were sparring a small terrible terror came flying in right on time as usual.
"Come on Heather is that all you got?" Astrid said while blocking another blow from Heather. Heather smirked and let out a battle cry and swiped at Astrid with her double axe, while Astrid was distracted Heather kicked her feet out from under her and hit her axe out of her hands. Astrid quickly kicked heathers axe away as well and flipped away. They ran at each other but stopped right in front of each other when the terror landed right between them. They burst out laughing and picked the terror up.
"Okay little guy what do you have for us today?" Astrid asked as she took the letter off of his leg.
"Astrid, how would you feel if you found out Hiccup was your brother?"
Heather had a weird look on her face as did Astrid.

"Um to be honest I don't know, I'd be very shocked and disappointed, but hey we'd still be great friends." Astrid said
Heather grabs the mail from Astrid and reads the rest of it aloud.
"Heather, I dare you to try a big cup of Astrids yaknog!" Heather said frowning slightly.
"Great! I'll go make a fresh batch for you! Everyone else loves it too! They'll be sooooo excited!" Astrid said while sprinting to her hut.
  Three hours later
"You know I didn't realize you guys didn't like it or I wouldn't have made it."  Astrid said with her arms crossed.  Everyone was throwing up after they had some.  They were too afraid to refuse.
---------------------------------------
Tell me if you like that writing style better than the last one!
-Buffy